3

When Dallon gets back to the hotel room, Ryan is already back.

 "Any good news?" Dallon asks, sitting down in a chair near the bed.

 Ryan shakes his head, "Nope. Every bar in town declined."

 Dallon sighs, "That's ridiculous. Don't they know we're good?"

 The blue haired man laughs slightly, "Apparently not."

 Dallon laughs too, and then they're quiet for a moment. Dallon smiles, thinking about Breezy. 

 "What are you all smiley about?" Ryan asks, twirling a drumstick in his fingers.

 The taller man jumps a bit, startled out of his day dream, "Oh um, Breezy asked me on a date Friday."

 "A date?" Ryan stops twirling the drumstick, "And who's Breezy?"

 "The girl at the front desk. She said she likes the band." He smiles again.

 "Oh," Ryan looks down at the drumstick in his fingers, "Then I guess it's good I didn't get us a gig."

Dallon nods, "Yeah." He leans back in the chair.

 Ryan sighs and abruptly tosses the drumstick on the bed before standing up, "I'm going to Taco Bell, do you want anything?" Dallon is only barely able to ask for a couple burritos before Ryan leaves, the door closing loudly behind him.

A/N:   Hey guys! I'm so sorry this took so long and this chapter is fairly short. I've been busy lately and haven't had time to do much and honestly haven't been on this website to write or read in God knows how long. It was great to come back to so many people reading my fics and the compliments really motivated me more than anything. Knowing people are out there enjoying my writing is just mind blowing to me. So anyways, I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and I'll try to update more often now! ❤

~dorky

A/N PT. 2:      Also, I'm doing this on my tablet so Idk how to bold/italicize words and that's why the "A/N" isn't bolded and whatnot.