Chapter V

Luke's POV:

"What are you doing to me, Princess?"

I looked at Kathrine and see that her lips are within inches of mine. I feel her breath hit my face, allowing it to sink in and get absorbed by my senses. I don't have to check in order for me to know that I'm hard. Hurtfully so. I see her searching for words to say but before she even has the chance, I lean in and kiss her lips as lightly as possible, feeling her soft, plump lips against mine. I wrap my arms around her softly, feeling her heartbeat as fast as mine. I press forward and feel her wrap her arms around me hesitantly, allowing them to rest on my back.

After a few blissful seconds, I separated out lips and looked at her once more. I noticed her cheeks were a light red and smiled. I then grab the loofah from her hand and begin to gently rub her mound, making sure to keep the pressure light. I feel her instantly begin to breathe faster and press forward, increasing the pressure. I rub slowly, making sure she feels the pads of my fingers rubbing her nub, making her feel like a million vibrations are going through her.

I then dare myself to go lower and slowly insert one digit into her tight, wet folds. She gasps as I begin to move the digit slowly in and out. I see her arch her back and get lost in the pleasure. I then continue to move forward in an attempt to see if she's willing to go further. I begin to remove my finger and grab my thick, hard member, rubbing it against her folds as I tease her. I then begin to push slowly into her womanhood and push every inch inside of her pussy.

As soon as I feel her mound against me, I begin to thrust back and forth slowly. Before I am able to say a word to my Princess, I feel something hit the back of my head, knocking me unconscious.

Katherine's POV:

I feel his member fill me up completely and know that in doing this, I'm never going back on what I said. Nevertheless, the feeling of his throbbing member burying itself deep inside me made me feel complete. Just as I was about to kiss Luke again, I see Shawn behind him as he hits Luke over the head with the butt of his gun. I then begin to move backward in an attempt to escape but as soon as Shawn sees me moving, he immediately points his gun directly at me.

"Where are you going, Princess? The party is just getting started."

"Can I at least put my bathrobe on?" I cover my breasts and womanhood as best as I could.

He smirks and taps his chin with the muzzle of his handgun while making a sarcastic pout.

"I don't know Princess. You look pretty good right now to me."

I huff and grab the bathrobe hanging next to the tub and put it on as fast as I can manage. I then see Shawn slowly make his way towards me. "So Princess, have you found my ring yet?" He stands within 3 feet of me, pointing his gun menacingly towards me. "I don't even know how the ring looks like. How do you want me to help you?"

He slinks slowly towards me while making sure to keep his gun pointed towards me. "Well, if you would be so kind as to give me your hand would be a start." I held my hand and figured out why he wanted it: The ring. I never took it off after I got to the room.

"Can't you see from afar?" I recoiled my hand as his look got darker. I knew he was mad and getting even more so now that I'm testing him. 'How do I get out of here? I need to get to Calum or Ashton for help.' Shawn begins to walk closer just as I hear someone walk into my room. While Shawn is distracted by the noise, I manage to sneak around the corner going towards my room.

I look and see someone I saw in the car while I was pulled over by the cop. Before he has the chance to say anything, I put my finger to my lips. He instantly understands and presses a small red button on his wrist. He gestures for me to come with him as I walk closer to him. Before we have the chance to leave, Shawn shoots a vase next to me.