Prologue

"I'm 15 minutes away mom!"

I finished talking to my mother and quickly hung up the phone. I suddenly hear sirens blare. 'Oh no. Please be for someone else', I prayed.

I looked in my rearview mirror and saw what I dreaded: Cops.

I looked for somewhere to pull over and turned off my car. I rolled down my window as I saw an officer come up to the driver-side of my car.

"Good afternoon miss. Do you know why I pulled you over today?"

"No, sir. I haven't a clue."

He smiled and chuckled cockily. 'Stupid prick', I thought.

"Well miss, the reason why I pulled you over today is that you were speeding."

"What? How? I was going under the speed limit, not over!"

He shrugged and kept his cocky act up by giving me a smug look.

"No, ma'am. You were going 40 in a 30. Can I please have your drivers license and registration please?"

I couldn't believe this shit! 40 in a 30?! How? I grabbed my wallet and retrieved my license and registration.

"Here you go." I gave him my documents while I tried to keep my cool.

"I'll be right back." He walked back to his patrol vehicle and left me with my anger.

I grabbed my phone and texted my mom:

~Me: hey mom. I'll be late getting home. I got pulled over. I'll call you when I'm on our street.xoxo
-Mom: what?! Pulled over?! Why? Were you texting?
~Me: No the cop said I was going 40 in a 30. Can you believe him?
-Her: WHAT?!?! How?

As I was about to text her back, I notice something happening in my rear view mirror. I noticed some guys walking up to the patrol car and start trying to talk to the officer. I see the police officer begin to get out of his vehicle but, as soon as he's out, one of the guys grab him and begin to subdue him.

'Oh my God. What do I do?'

I see one of the other guys start walking over to my car. I try to put up my window as I hide my phone.

"Oi! I wouldn't do that if were you miss."

"What do you guys want?"

I turned to look at the guy and see a guy with black hair and tattoos. He's kind of cute... Wait what?!

"Well, since my friend is the one who wanted to do this I'll let him answer that. For now, get out of your car please miss." He calmly opens my door and looked at me as I unbuckled my seatbelt and stepped out. He smiled and continue to answer me pass the officers car and towards a black SUV.

I didn't see a tall, blonde guy begin walking towards me. He begins to smile and places his right hand on my cheek.

"Why hello princess. I'm so happy you came up with no protests."

I began to give him a confused look as he began to caress my face.

"Who are you? Why are you calling me princess?"

He chuckled quietly and let his arm fall.

"Don't worry princess. You'll see soon enough. Now let's go."

They begin pushing me towards the rear passenger seats. "Oh, before I forget, I'll be the first to say this", he smiles and turned to look at me.

"Welcome to Babylon, Princess."

Before I'm able to say a word, a rag covers my mouth, and within seconds, I'm unconscious.