Chapter 2

"Now tell me everything." I slammed the door of my locker. Heath was looking at the floor trying to catch his breath.

"You were acting weird this past few days bro! I know all of you thinks that Catherine is not good for me and I don't fucking care.  But if your going to act like I'm some kind of a stupid person who doesn't know anything aside from the fact that I love her, well then enlighten me!" I ordered as I stared at him intently.

 He's eyes was fixed on the floor. He didn't talk nor made a move.

"You love her?" he suddenly broke the silence.

"What the hell is that question? Of course!" I yelled.

He suddenly stood up in front of me, "Well then will you still love her if I say that she's having a relationship with Sean while you were treating her like the queen of the worl--?" 

"That's shit! Sean will never do tha--"

"Yeah? Why? because he's our friend?  Now that's bullshit! This is reality Luke! Two years ago, I was fucking happy with Chloe and well after  ten months of being blind, I then knew that our fucking best friend was banging my girlfriend and it feels like shit!" he confessed.

I don't know what to say. This is ridiculous!

"I know you won't believe me. All you need to do is discover it for yourself." He fake a laugh and grab his bag and walked out from the locker room.

This is crazy! 

I grab my phone and dialled Catherine's number.

"Hey!" she answered.

"Can we talk?" 

"Oh! I'm sorry babe but I can't. I'm quite busy now."

"Oh! okay."

"Yeah."

 "I love you." I said, waiting for her to response.

"Babe, c'mon. I'm waiting!" Instead of hearing her voice, I heard another voice and I know that voice.  I really do.

And she hung up.

I'll try to figure this out.