Chapter 4

Three days after I discovered how stupid I was for trusting someone like that, I found my self sitting in front of my laptop staring at the e-mail I've recieved from Weathersby University. I'm studying abroad. It's a way of making sure that I start a very new and fresh beginning where no one knows me. There, maybe I can forget all the unfortunate things  happened to me here.

While scrolling through some pages of the form, I remembered what happened yesterday.

 I was walking towards my second class which was Physics. My room was located near the gym and I remembered that she would be there practicing for their cheer. 

"Luke!" 

 I grabbed my earphones hanging down from the collar of my shirt. I started walking fast and acted like I didn't heard anything. Unfortunate enough, I felt a soft hand grabbed my arm and I was shocked not because she caught me but because I still have that tingling feeling for her.

I faced her trying my best to hide my real feelings, "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry." she apologized. Tricks again?

"Why?" I asked looking at her directly.

"I know I broke your heart. I know you were hurt. I know everythin--" 

"You don't know anything." 

I rushed towards my room without looking at her again. How could she ask for forgiveness and then act like she knew everything when in fact she was smiling like a cat when I caught her with Sean.

I walked inside the room angrily and I noticed Heath was already there. "Where have you been bro?"  he asked cautiously.

I didn't answer him.

"Okay, fine! You don't want to talk about it? That's cool! But I haven't made my assignment bro!" 

I glared at him. 

"What? No worries, I'm doing it now."  He pointed at a sheet of paper full of erasures.

Mr. Criss stood up and talked about some things which aren't that important. Thirty boring minutes after, he opened his class record.

"Ms.Catherine, is she here? " he asked while scanning the room. My breath hitch as I heard her name.

"Tsk. Tell her to go to my office later.  She has a lot of making-up to do." he scrolled his class records again.

"And tell Mr. Sean too." with that he closed his records and dismissed the class.

Now that was the reason behind all her sorry face awhile ago. 

Heath shook his head as we head out. "So, did she talk to you?"

I nodded.

"Asking for sorry isn't it?" he asked opening his car.

"yeah." I answered dryly.

Suddenly, he slam his car door close. "Bro! Why don't you  find someone new?"

My eyes widen at his suggestion, "Are you serious?"

"No, I'm not--- Of course I am!" he glared.

My nerves was at the state of shock because I can't move my mouth. This sucks! Heath was staring at me, waiting for my response.

"What do you think dude?"

"I--I don't think that's a great idea." Finally! I found my voice.

"So what now? Are you gonna stuck your lonely heart out and watch them as they smoochie-smoochie around the campus?"

"Smoochie-smoochie?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

He shifted his gaze and pointed something behind my back. I turn around and found Catherine and Sean doing it in the school parking lot. "Now that's not what I call smoochie-smoochie" Heath commented while looking at the disgusting scene.

I push him into the car, "Drive." I ordered him.

"What?"

"I said drive." 

I went directly into my car. "But we have a class! Are we cutting classes?" Heath asked in surprise.

"Yes." I answered directly as I started my car.

"Yeah baby!" I heard Heath screamed as his car roared following me.

I badly need some vodka.