Chapter 1

It was last year's summer when I met Catherine. She was the most gorgeous among all the ladies I've met in my whole life. She was outgoing, adventurous and hard-headed but sometimes, she tends to be the sweetest girl. Everytime she touched me, I love the warmth of her soft fingers on my skin. Her sweet smile that brings a never ending joy in my life and her unporportioned nose which she hates so much  but will always be the cutest nose in the whole word for me.

I never thought I can be with someone like her. She was just Catherine and I love her deeply.

I finished my journal with my signature noticing that Heath was giving me that look again. He was sitting beside me with a clear expression of confusion.

"What?" I wasn't able to stop my self from asking him.

"Seriously bro?" He adjusted  his chair.

"What?" 

"Am I really with Luke or a  very nerd-nerd who just got a girl for the first time?"

I laughed as he finished talking. "You just don't know the feeling bro." I answered.

"No!" He contradict. "I know the feeling, the real feeling of being in love for that matter, and I know the things that you don't know because you are totally blinded with all the a.k.a. hearts you are seeing." 

 Now, I was confused. What does he mean?

"What are you trying say?" I asked.

He suddenly shifted from his chair and was looking at me intently, "This is crazy bro and I know you won't believe me---"

"Luke!" 

My attention was suddnely called by her voice. She was holding a tray of food while walking towards us. "Hey!" I called.

She walked fast towards us with a smile on her face.

"Hey guys!" she greeted as she placed the tray on the table. I smiled at her as she took the seat in front of me. I catch a glimpse of Heath looking at her with disgust. 

"Why are you looking at her like that?" I whispered at him.

He's face was suddenly pale like he was caught by my question. "I need to go guys!" he waved good bye and went out quickly.

What is wrong with Heath? He was acting weird this past few days. And I can see that he doesn't like Catherine but why should he act like that?

" Is everything okay Luke?" I felt Catherine's hands on mine.

"Ye--yeah.." I tried to smile at her.

Without thinking, I grab my phone and send a message to Heath.

We need to talk.