10. Dilemma

I was lying on my bed all confused and puzzled. It has been one month since I had come to know about Abhimanyu's decision.

I replayed the scene in my head for the millionth time.

"What are you doing?" I shouted at him but he was so engrossed in his prayers that he paid no attention and after few minutes he stood  and without even looking at me went towards his desk and turned his name plate towards me. The name was beautifully incarved on the black plate Asher. I couldn't utter a single word. Their were so many emotions rolling inside me.

But the things that was striking my mind continuously was his last statement that left me shocked,

"Will you support me in this decision, Mahi?"

I was speechless at that moment. How could he even think of such a nuesense!? I would never ever suport him! I was filled with anger and without wasting a second I stormed out of the room.

I had no idea where my life was going. My life had taken such a drastic turn that it was too much for me to handle and I was in so much dilemma that I just couldn't think of any solution. I was going mad with all those thoughts when suddenly something striked my mind and within half an hour I was seated in my car.

There's only one person who can help me now...

____________________

Author's note :-

Assalamualaikum everyone. Hope so you all are enjoying the story.?Please feel free to give suggestions to improve the story and do comment if you like it. I would love to know your views about this story.

JazakAllah khair for reading.

Allah Hafiz!