Home sweet home Part II

Mahi and Arhama finally landed on the Jubbarhatti airport which was 22 kilometer away from Shimla.
It indeed was a hectic flight but home coming is enough in itself to fade away all the tiredness specially after so long.
After collecting their baggages and checks they both stepped out to book a cab for there homes since they haven't informed to their families about their arrival. Yeah the all time favorite "surprise thing".

Mahi was born in Shimla , she had lived her childhood, her teenage , her every single memory in that city and that's the reason she loved Shimla like anything.

They both hugged each other and Mahi invited Arhama to pay a visit to her home and to the wedding also. Afterwards they both were seated in there respective cabs.

The whether of Shimla doesn't need any explanation as it's beautiful all time and can make anyone fall for it no matter if he had a heart to fall for or not.

Mahi was just enjoying the scenaries, the nature and every single thing that she had missed in all those years terribly. The huge trees, the mountains and even the wind thar touched her face each time, she was just feeling extremely nostalgic and the feeling to meet her parents was beyond explanation.

The journey from Jubbarhatti to Shimla took about one and a half hour and finally Mahi was standing in front of her house.
The house where she has grown up, where she has lived every single moment of her life, she was there finally and out of no where tears roles down her eyes but Mahi quickly wiped them off and rang the door bell.

She was tapping her feet impatiently as it was getting harder for her to control herself from fainting.

After waiting for about a minute the door finally opened and there she was......Her mother....Her lifeline...Her everything, standing thunderstruck with her hands on her mouth to stop herself from screaming and tears rolling down her cheeks.

Mahi just hugged her and they both said nothing, not even a single word was exchanged because the feeling of being close to your loved ones, the feeling of being in your mother's loving arms doesn't need any word or any sentence.

"Mahi meri beti......When did you come. I mean how did you come. Why didn't you informed any of us. Kitni patli ho gai hai tu? Kiske sath ai hai?Kitne din ki chutti hai? Tujhe maa ki yad nahi ati na. Ja m bat nahi kar rahi tujhse." And with that she started crying. Yeah moms will be moms no matter what.

Mahi was just staring at her mother and smiling. Damn, she has missed her mother so so much. Mahi just made her famous puppy expression and held her ears and that was enough to melt her mother's heart.

While they were busy in their sweet bitter reunion , there was a person watching them with tears in his eyes and smile on his face......Mahi's father.

"Mahi ,  won't you meet your Dad"?

Dad.......... And Mahi quickly ran and hugged her father. Whatever she is today it was all because of her father's support and mother's love. He has always supported her and made her a strong and confident girl and that's why he was his role model.

After freshening up, Mahi and her parents sat for dinner. It was her favorite .... Chicken biryani with mint raita, salad mutton kebab and her favorite dessert Gulab jamun.

"Mummmmmm thank you so much for this". Mahi said while pointing towards the delicacies placed over the dining table.

"Kha le acche se. Tujhe dekh ke lag rha waha kuch khana nahi milta. Or may be you have grown mise after going to Maldives".  She smirked .

"Maaaa please I am not miser, I am just diet concious". Mahi said while filling her plate with the best food in the world .

After the dinner she helped her mother in washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen.  When done, Mahi placed her head in her mother's head and she felt so relieved, so relaxed and so much lighter that she just wanted to be in her mother's close proximity.

Her mother sang her favorite lullaby that she used to sing in Mahi's childhood and it was enough for Mahi to go to her wonderland .