Simon Lewis

"Didn't really know you had it in you" Simon said while he and me were walking. "Well you don't really know much about me do you?" I asked him. He clearly looked furious, knowing that I always were better than him probably made him that. 

"Well if you weren't that close hearted I would know more about you" Simon said pretty aggressively. I started walking faster, I didn't like the way he talked to me. He knew I was close hearted because of what happened in the past.

"Clary!" He shouted from behind me. "Come on we don't have time to babble, we need to get to school!" I shouted back. Even though he said that to me, I knew he didn't mean it that bad. I still loved him, you know, as a friend. The road to school wasn't that long, but it sure felt like it. Simon was still behind me, you know for an almost 6 foot tall boy he surely walks slowly. "Clary, wait up!" He shouted after about half a minute. I stood still waiting for him, crossing my arms. When he catched up to me, he started talking.

"Clary, you know I didn't mean anything, right?" He asked and tilted his head a little bit to the right. I started walking again so that we would be at school. "Yeah, of course. Because saying I'm close hearted really means nothing." I didn't really care about that he called me close hearted, but I wanted him to feel a little backstab. He had always cared for me, and I know he still do. But he always wanted my attention. To be honest, it made me feel good, because the I had more advantage. During the rest of the walk Simon was quiet, he didn't say a word. Was I too mean?

When we arrived to school, 4 minutes late, we went to our lockers. His locker weren't close to mine, so we went separate ways. I really hope I didn't hurt him, because I know he always trying to keep me in a happy mood. But knowing what happened to my mom, really shut me off to having any relationship to anyone, even friendships. I took out my mathbook and starting walking to the classroom. The classroom, class 19, was far away from my locker. The whole school was like a big donut, you go in circles and it never ends. Or was that a loop? Simon and I had the same classes, or, almost. After lunch we had different classes. Simon was supposed to meet me when going in the classroom, but when I was infront of the door, he wasn't there. Either he already went in or he's coming soon. I went in.

The door made a squeaky noise when opening it, so the whole class saw me. The door to the classroom was in the back of the classrom so I thought no one would see me, but I guess I just have a bad day.

"Ah, Clary. Long night?" The teacher said. Mhm, yes. Jonathan Herondale back at it again. Even though I was far back in the classroom, I could see that he grinned at me, showing some of his perfectly white teeth. I rolled my eyes. Jonathan- I mean Mr. Herondale, was really annoying. Instead of acting mature, he always acted like he was a teenager. Which he almost was, he was soon going to be 20, so technically he was still a teenager. But he was so immature. He continued talking about what they talked about when I wasn't there.

"Psst, Clary, over here." I heard someone whisper across the room. It was Simon, a row infront of me. He shrugged his shoulders, making him show that he was confused. He turned himself facing the big chalkboard, the classroom was super big. It should be able to handle almost 50-70 students but it's a little city. The walls were printed in a pattern, almost like 3D spikes but they weren't 3D. They were one wall that was covered with drawings from everyone in this class since they were 12, but now everyone's about 15-17 years old. It's nice to know we had a long relationship once, but that's over by now. 

"Clary!" Someone shouted, but when it was that loud I could understand it wasn't a student. I was almost asleep when he called me, but I noticed pretty fast. I nodded my head.

"Would you like to repeat?" Mr. Herondale asked me. I didn't really listen to what they had just been talking about, I zoned out. But everyone else seemed like they also didn't listen but Mr. Herondale picked out me. "No, thank you." I answered back, I really didn't wanna expose myself right now. Mr. Herondale smirked. "Oh, come on. Don't be boring" He said and smirked even more. To be honest, he was.. addictive. Even though I hated him so much for being, immature, I couldn't stop looking at him. His gold hair was shining when the sun hits, almost sparkling. It reminded me so much of Edward from Twilight, but this time it was his hair and not his entire torso. Mr. Herondale wore a light brown coat with a black buttoned up shirt underneath. The black shirt really made him unattractive, it would be better if he wore a white one. Or no shirt at all. 

"Clary Fray?" He said again. It looked like he didn't notice all the other students throwing around papers and erasers, he only looked at me, almost staring. I stood up without saying anything, I started walking towards the board. I accidentally tripped over someone else's backpack while trying to walk out from where I sat. "Pardon" I excused myself while looking back to the person.

Mr. Herondale gave me the chalk, ordering me to write or even draw something on the board. "I actually don't know what you all talked about" I whispered to him, I really didn't wanna embarrass myself. "Don't worry" He said and winked, and exactly after he said that the bell ringed. I was just about to start writing something, but of course the bell ringed. It was a blessing to me. I gave out a light breath, I felt so relieved. My light red hair was almost floating by the wind from the people that stormed out. This time I relieved deeper, almost choking from the smell of chalk. 

"What happened?" Mr. Herondale said and had his hands in his pockets of his jeans. His jeans weren't wrinkly, but they weren't perfect either. The jeans were black, blacker than my days right now. I looked at him after he said that, he was still smirking. His white teeth made it even better. I didn't feel good. I felt dizzy from being all spaced out and concentrating so much on the chalk and the board. I was almost about to fall when I suddenly heard,

"CLARY!"

♡ To be continued ♡