5🗡

"Wow...this place is...amazing"He said in awe as looking around

"Thanks...um follow me"I led him upstairs and we went in my room, considering I had a bathroom in there

"The bathroom is right there...There's already clean rags and towels in there, When you get out some fresh clothes will be on the bed "I told him

"Okay"He nodded before unbuckling his belt.My eyes widened seeing him about to pull down his pants.

"What are you doing?"I asked quickly

"Um...about to get undressed?"He said confused

"Get undressed in the bathroom not infront of me"I said sternly

"Right..sorry"He walked into the bathroom and closed the door

I looked in my dresser and saw some of Quincy's old clothes he left over here. I shrugged taking it out and laying it on the bed.

My phone rung...It was Quincy FaceTiming me.

I took a deep breath before answering.

"What do you want?"I gritted

"Woah...what's wrong with you?"

I felt myself tearing up again but I blinked my eyes to hold back the tears.

"Q...is their something you wanna tell me?"

"No, why?"He asked

"You are such a liar"I said with a chuckle

"What are you talking about Ryan?!"he said annoyed

"When the fuck were you gonna tell me you got another girl pregnant?!"

His face held a complete guilty expression "Fuck...(sighs) look Ryan I can explain"

"You don't have to explain anything...you cheated and not only did you cheat but you have a whole baby on the way!"I tried to fight the tears but I couldn't hold them in anymore.

"Baby I know I messed up but...we can work through this-"

I sniffed "No Quincy I-I don't think we can"

"Please just-"

I quickly hung up before busting out into more tears. I felt like a Bitch crying like this but I knew Quincy since I was 12, we started dating when I turned 14 sooo tell me how you would feel?

I walked downstairs and went in kitchen opening a cabinet. I saw different bottles of liquor.

I grabbed the Hennessy bottle and opened it, I drunk from the bottle.

My phone rung saying Jude was calling..I pressed decline went back to drinking.

Jahseh pov

I got in the shower on after hearing Ryan's conversation with her boyfriend. How you fuck up with a girl like Ryan? She's everything I ever wanted in a girl and I don't even know her like that.

The fact that she was generous enough to let me take a shower in her HOUSE...that's all I needed to know that she is a good person....

1 hour later

After a whole hour in the shower I cut off the water and got out, grabbing the towel and placing it around my waist.

I walked out the bathroom and saw clothes on the bed which I'm guessing are for me...

>>>

After putting on fresh clothes I headed downstairs and heard sniffles.... I knew she was crying.