2

"Ewww stop ethan" he just got done playing basketball and he's all sweaty so of course he's trying to hug me.

"Aww Paris come here" he frowns as he stands there with the ball in one hand and his other arm reached out.

"No..." I shake my head.

He puts his head down and pretends to cry..

"Aw the little baby's sad" I walk over to him and stand on my top toes to ruffle his hair since he's too tall for me.

He looks up at me and quickly grabs me into a hug.

"Ahh ethan" I laugh.

He wraps his arms around me and laughs.

"Hug back" he whines.

"Fine" I giggle and give him a hug.

"I love you best friend" he smiles.

" I love you too ethan" I roll my eyes playfully while pulling away from the hug.

———————-

"So whatcha wanna do today?" Ethan asks while walking into the living room with a clean change of clothes on.

"Hmm...kinda wanna go to the mall but that's kinda basic.." I look around trying to find out what I wanna do.

"Ooh wanna go to the beach?" He smiles proudly since he came up with an idea.

"Uh duh of course I wanna go to the beach" I smile and I grab my phone.

"We are gonna have to stop at my house to grab a swimsuit for me"

"Wait remember you have a few here since we always go swimming" he reminds me.

"Oh yeah thanks your a life saver" I laugh.

"Hey that's what I do best" he shrugs with a grin.

I run upstairs and find a swimsuit then go to the bathroom and get changed but I put shorts on.

———————

———————

I get out of Ethan's Jeep and run to the sand with him following shortly behind.

"Paris wait up" he calls out.

I turn around and laugh seeing him still at the car.

"Whoops sorry I'm just excited"

"It's fine" he laughs as he runs up to me.

"Ooh look they have swings!" I smile and run over to them.

He laughs and walks toward the swings.

"Aw this reminds me of that one time when we were like 6 and we went to the park but I fell off the swings and broke my arm" I laugh.

"Oh my I remember that" he laughs contagiously.