9

Ethan**

I'm a mess....

I'm currently sitting in a chair next to Paris who's son the hospital bed...

I look at her and frown.

This was all my fault..if I wouldn't have gotten drunk then I would never have let that girl make out with me and she would have never ran off crying... I love Paris so much and seeing her like this breaks my heart. Not only is she my girlfriend but she's my best friend and I don't wanna lose her I wouldn't know what i would do with my life if I lost her...it would be like a whole part of me just left..disappeared...dissolved from existence.

"Ethan" I hear someone say from the doorway...

I look up  and see Grayson standing there looking st me.

I stand up quick and pull him into a hug.

"It'll be alright bro" he lets go of the hug and shows a smile of empathy....

"Yeah" I frown and look over at Paris' stiff body...

"I love her too much to lose her" a small tear slides down my cheek..

"I know.." Grayson frowns and places his arm on my shoulder...

***

Paris' pov**

I'm still asleep and I still can't talk or move but I can hear everything everyone's saying...

"Ethan" I hear what happens to probably be Grayson..

I hear shuffling then I guess grayson say..

"It'll be alright bro"

And Ethan respond with "Yeah..I love her too much to lose her"

I love him so much and he doesn't know yeah I'm upset about what happened that night but it wasn't his fault..he was obviously drunk. I know he didn't mean it. I don't wanna lose him because he means way too much to me And losing him would be like losing myself. I wish I could talk to him....