15

Paris**

Today Peyton is moving into her childhood house aka the house across the road from me and let me just tell you I'm so excited! I woke up bright and early to get ready for the day.

Ding dong*

I hear the doorbell ring so I run downstairs.

As I open the door I see ethan standing on the step looking down at his phone.

Once he hears me he looks at and smiles brightly before giving me a hug.

"Dang what was all that about?" I say while chuckling.

"Oh nothing I just missed you" he kisses me before both of us walk back into my living room.

"So are you excited to see your friend again? Peyton right?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm really excited and yes her name is Peyton" I softly laugh at the last part.

He nods and walks into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna make you a grilled cheese" he smiles getting out all of the things he needs.

"Okay" I chuckle while slightly shaking my head.

***

5 hours later

Peyton💛 is calling....

I press answer and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey paris look outside your window" I hear her soft but high voice.

"Okay?" I say confused.

I walk over to my window and open the blind seeing Peyton standing outside smiling.

I toss my phone onto the couch and run outside engulfing her in a hug.

"Ahh I missed you" my voice muffled as it's blocked from her gray hoodie.

"I missed you too" she squeals happily.

"Sooo I have someone for you to meet" I smile.

"Ooh who? Your boyfriend" she says the word boyfriend in a little kid way.

I laugh and open the door pulling Ethan by his arm outside.

"Hey" he waves awkwardly.

"Oh dang you got yourself a good one paris" she laughs.

"Yeah I know" I smile as Ethan gives me a side hug.