Reviewers

Here is a list of reviewers from the community. You can pick anyone from them:

• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

Meet Reviewer
Gavri_Writes!!

Status: Open

About her:
Gavri is a university student but finds time to review books for her fellow writers. Rating from 1-10 she's at 5 in dedication due to the fact that she might be busy sometimes. She had done many reviews here in wattpad for different communities and book clubs. She's also a feature writer in a newspaper in real life where she makes book reviews as an article. She enjoys reviewing and thinks she's decent at it.

Time for Reviewing:
It usually takes her around 2-3 days to finish a review if she is absolutely free. If busy, it must take her 2 weeks. She allows one week before the client can ask her about progress.

Amount to Review:
She will take on 7 chapters max per request to at least get a gist of the book. But she reserves the right to stop reading if she lost interest with recommendation how to keep the readers going.

Focus:
- Plot development
- Characters
- Pace
- World Building
- Dialogue
- Description
- Reader impact

Preferred Genre:
She will review anything except smut, chick lit, purely romance, werewolves, vampire, fan fiction with exception to fandoms she can relate, and poetry (no experience)

Payment:
- A follow
- Shout out for her second account Be_a_Light ; mention it's a Christian Ministry
- Read and give constructive comments on 7 chapters of her book the Prince's Heist excluding prologue. About how you feel while reading.

CLIENT LIST:
none

• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •