Chapter 2

Chara's POV

I was starting to get light headed. The trees seemed to be moving. The leaves dance in the wind. Frisk was smiling, happily skipping beside me. Then Frisk gives me a quick glance, then she quickly pulls out her phone. What was she doing? I began to feel myself get heavy. " Sans, Chara's not in a good condition, I need you to get her, now, " Frisk saws quickly. My condition? I look down to see that I was bleeding. I start to lose balance. I fall to the ground. Everything slowly fades away. I couldn't see, but I felt me being carried. It wasn't a bad feeling. More of a soothing, protecting feeling. I give myself a small smile as I slowly become unconscious.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

As soon as I got my conscious, I quickly sit up. Someone pushes me bad down. I open my eyes to see Sans. " Chara, you need to rest. For once, just take a break, " I raise my eyebrows. " I take breaks, " Sans then raise his eyebrows in return. " Says the person who organized their whole room, in literary every way possible, and practices nonstop at 2 am in the morning." I sigh. I guess I lost this one. I frown. " Fine, but can I tell you my theory?" Sans gives a nod. I've rethought this over and over, and I am now sure that this is the only way I could've gotten hurt. " I think that Frisk casted a spell. That would the only thing that makes sense." Sans gives me a look of surprise. " Why would Frisk do such a thing?" " Are you sure you're not just trying to frame her?" Why would I do that? " I'm not a bad person, Sans, " I knew he didn't believe me. He gave me a look. " Give me one reason why you're not a bad person, " That hit me hard. And I thought he was different from them. Turns out he's just like them. No faith in me. I look away, trying to hide the tears in my eyes. Why did it first so much? I've heard this millions of times. Why did it hurt the most, when he said it? I know I'm a good person. They just don't want to believe I am. " I am a good person, so give me a reason I'm a bad one, " was all I could think to respond with. I haven't done anything that extraordinary, but I haven't done anything awful either. I shouldn't need to worry. " You.... Are.....I..um......" Silence. Exactly what I wanted to here. He couldn't think of a reason. I won. " Exactly, you can't think of anything, so that means I'm not bad." Sans shakes his head. " You still shouldn't blame Frisk, she's the only reason I tolerate you." I shrug. " I would've thought so, you would only hate me, no one likes me." Sans pauses. " Just be lucky that I didn't kill you. Toriel would kill me if I did, " I roll my eyes. " Of course, you would say that. It makes sense since you don't know me at all." I could here Sans give a sigh. I feel my tears pouring out. I quickly run to my room and slam the door shut. I sit in my bed and try to calm myself. Why are you crying? You're just being dramatic. I kept asking myself why was I upset. I knew he hated me, but I didn't know he hated me to the point he would kill me. I couldn't stop the tears from flooding out. I wipe my face and try to focus on something else. Maybe practicing will help me. I look at my notes and whisper words under my breath. I watch in awe as the buds bloom before my eyes. The petals fell and danced to the ground. The wind from the window blew the petal around my room. I was too in awe to bother worrying about that. Once I got my sense back I gently move the tree to my desk. As always, it had a spot where it fit in. Everything had a spot in my room.

It was a temporary room and small, but I was happy to have my own place

It was a temporary room and small, but I was happy to have my own place. The bed was on the opposite side of the room. I place the cherry blossom tree on the desk and walk back to my bed, covered in petals. I jump onto my bed. The bed bounces as I lay my head. I had almost forgotten what had happened. I stay to let a small frown form on my face.
Why did I let him get to me? He was just another stupid person who doesn't try to even understand my situation a bit. I sighed and went to sleep.