Chapter one

It was a beautiful sunny day. Winds were blowing, birds were singing and everyone was happy. Taehyung was sitting on a bench in the park while reading a book about famous musicians. He read each line with pure enthusiasm and jealousy. Enthusiasm because he wanted to be one of them one day. And jealousy because he knew it will never happen.

Well it could've because his parents supported him and he's singing was exceptional but he needs to live long to complete his dream and its impossible for him because... He is diagnosed with cancer. And doctors say he may die in a year or two. He knows he's death won't matter to anyone other than his parents and Jimin , his only friend because he didn't have any other friends. Nobody really knew him in his new school.

You must be thinking why? Because his parents were journalists. They change houses every month. And so Jimin is his only friend because his parents were the same. He used to be interested in making friends and he was really good at it but now he doesn't want any friends because if he gets close to someone they'll feel bad. It's not like he has no hopes that he'll live but just in case.

His parents are very rich and they did everything they could've done but the doctors already said there is no way they can save tae because it's the last stage. Only a miracle can save him. And he doubted that it'll happen. But he was unaware that it was gonna happen. Very soon.

'They made history. Even when they're dead today, they'll always be alive in the hearts of the people who respect their talent.' the book said. Tae felt a pang of pain in his chest. He wanted to make history. He wanted to be as great as those people. But maybe I wasn't worth it or else why would god stop me? He thought lowering his head. A little tear escaped his beautiful brown eyes. Those eyes which once held happiness were now filled with tears made of pure pain.

He wiped his tears and closed his book. He carefully placed his book in his bag and stood up from the bench as he got ready to go back to his house.

He plugged in his earphones and started walking while humming along with the song. Listening to songs was something that made him happy. And he was suppose to enjoy his last days so he is.

All of a sudden something or maybe someone crashed into him. Thankfully he was strong enough to not fall. He turned around to find a cute boy around his age sitting on the ground while rubbing his butt lightly.
Taehyung chuckled lightly causing the boy in front of him to look at him. He took his earphones off and gave that boy a hand which he gladly took.

"What were you laughing at?" That boy asked pouting cutely. Yet he's anger made him look intimidating.

 Yet he's anger made him look intimidating

"Sorry. I am Kim Taehyung. And you?" Tae asked nicely , smiling his signature Boxy smile. The boy looked at him with a slightly surprised expression but shooked it off. "Aish it's okay. I'm sorry for bumping into you. I am Jeon Jungkook! It's nice meeting you." He replied smiling at Tae.

"Haha.. it's okay. Whatcha doin' here Jungkook?"

"I was just walking around nothing much . You?"

"I was doing the same."

"You're new here aren't you?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrow and smirking.

"How do you know?" Tae asked cluelessly.

"If you wouldn't have been , you would've known that you shouldn't walk here mindlessly. This place is full of bikers. They will simply run you over and not feel bad for that. You can literally die here." Jungkook said chuckling. He didn't know this'll make Taehyung feel bad.

"As if I wasn't gonna anyway." Tae mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"N-Nothing. I mean we all are gonna die one day so...yeah."

"Oh oh-kay . Hey are you free right now?" Jungkook asked jumping up and down.

"Yeah why?" Tae asked . Jungkook chuckled sheepishly showing his bunny smile.

"Are you into video games?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"No not really. I don't play much games. " Tae said sighing sadly , looking cute as hell.

"Oh why don't you play with me? I wanted to play video games and I had no one to play with right now." Jungkook said politely.

"Oh... Really? Well one game wouldn't hurt. Just lemme ask my parents." Tae said smiling happily.

"Sure sure." Jungkook said with an equally bright smile.