|Prologue|

Shi Yoake is my name. My mother died during my birth and I was blamed for the fatal 'accident'. My father hated me. He claimed he 'loved' me until the age of 4 and that was when it all started. My hell. I had a full 13 years of it and now I feel no pain, I have no emotions, I hide behind a mask. I've always loved the anime world and read mangas to escape the hell that I lived in. It became my new world. A time and place I could actually be who I've always wanted to be. I started to dream and imagine that I could escape into and be rid of this 'Demon'.

On my 17th birthday, my dream came true as I fell asleep soundly for the first time in years. I woke up in a white room with a weird vibe to it. A voice spoke to me telling me that the 'Gods' had given me a second chance to a better life but not in the world I was before but in a world, I could only dream about. The Hunter X Hunter World. I took the opportunity immediately, I'd only read part of the manga so I didn't know the full story but I knew how to start off but I guess I'll just have to see where this new life takes me. I was excited, thrilled that I got to escape my so-called father and actually live a life that I've wanted to live. But sadly, anything good has to come with some bad.

When I woke up in the Hunter X Hunter world I found my self in the infamous Meteor City. And once again my life became miserable with the beatings I took from the people that took me in when I was around 2 years of age. They hated me, but only took me in for their own reputation in the city so no-one would come after them and wanting them dead. But someone did want them dead and that someone was me.

By the age of 4, I had already started wielding a knife and taught my self simple techniques to kill. I would steal from bookstores and study the human anatomy and found ways to kill someone or paralyze them with one cut. I felt as though I was getting through life. That there was actually hope somewhere. And there was. By the age of 6, my story had really begun and this is where the real Fanfic starts. Me coming home after 'scavenging' for food and gathering some information ready to kill.