It all comes tumbling down

???: "Y/n. Wake up my child."

My eyes burst open and I'm sat in a chair around a long table, situated in a large room. Large windows overlooking some kind of dark and unforgiving landscape outside.

???: "how is your head child?"

I look to the end of the room... and there sits a women. Pale in colour, with dark eyes and hair as pale as her skin.

Y/n: "my... my head feels fine. where am I?"

???: "you're where Ozpin left you. Your mind however is here in my domain. Greetings child, my name is Salem."

Y/n: "Salem? I read Ozpin's files. He mentioned you."

Salem: "indeed. My... my former love. He betrayed me many years ago. He now plans to destroy me."

Y/n: "ok... but why am I here and what do I have to do with all this?"

Salem: "well you've been granted safe passage."

Y/n: "ah, ominous answers that don't answer anything. My favourite."

Salem: "one of my disciples Emerald, wishes you to live when we destroy Beacon. She seems to have a soft spot for you."

Y/n: "I... I don't know if she's ok..."

Salem: "you'll be pleased to know she is alright. All you must do is release her from her confines. Once you are both free, Emerald will bring you to me and you shall assist us."

Y/n: "Emerald said you are the necessary evil. Does that make Ozpin the foolish good?"

Salem: "I wouldn't say he was good. Far from it..." she stands up and places a hand on my forehead "I am about to send you all the needed knowledge about Ozpin. I do hope you'll make the right choice." And with that my vision blues and fades to black.

I wake up in a black room... all four walls are black mirrored glass. new thoughts blazing through my mind . No not thoughts... memories! Salem's memories, he tried to take her daughters from her? He was leaving her? Piece by piece, the puzzle completes, leaving me with one pure and final thought

Y/n: "Ozpin is to blame for it all."

I use my semblance to try and pull at the window using a gravity orb but nothing. I throw a gravity orb at the steel door but again nothing. I stumble to my feet.
Y/n: "hello? Ozpin, you sick son of a bitch! Where are you?!"

Ozpin's voice speaks thorough the tannoy As the room is illuminated slightly from spotlights built into the ceiling
Ozpin: "I'm behind this glass Y/n, where you can't touch me... your symbiote friend is locked away as well as your precious gemstone Emerald."

Y/n: "and what about my father? What have you done with him?!"

I hear a heavy door creak open as two campus security guards throw father into the room then close it again fast.
Y/n: "dad? No... no Oum please NO!"
I place my head on his chest. No heart beat. He's cold to the touch. Lifeless.
Y/n: "you bastard."

Ozpin: "unfortunately your father didn't believe my plans were worth trying, we had a bit of a disagreement and unfortunately my associate Riot wasn't happy with that. I'm sorry Y/n."

Y/n: "bullshit! Y-you don't care for anything or anyone but your own damn goals! You think you can take over the world because you have a symbiote? They don't make you powerful, they help you obtain that goal yourself!"

Ozpin: "precisely. And my goal isn't to conquer Remnant... it's to save it from a dark power you couldn't hope to understand."

Y/n: "I already know about Salem! I know about you, and I know about all that happened! You betrayed the one woman who believed in you!"