Frozen hearts and darkest voices

Snow at Beacon... hasn't happened in years according to my father, he's been teaching at this school for years and if I'm honest with myself? The only reasons I got into Beacon in the first place was because my last name is Oobleck. Of course I dont really mind, I do just fine in my studies I guess and I have my assignments handed in before the deadline... ok always before the deadline. And of course, it was during one of my library sessions with my other book smart friend Blake, that I met my girlfriend, the most amazing women Weiss. Smart, funny, and adores me just as much as I adore her!

Today was a special day, which is why I trusted through the 8 inches of snow and the gale force blizzard to go to the docks in order to collect a very special order of white and black roses.

I hold my coat over the bouquet of roses in order to shelter them from the weather. Through the blizzard of snow I can just about make out the image of Professor Goodwitch holding open the door to the main dorms

Goodwitch: "whoever that is, get in here this instant!"

I hurriedly run in the open door as Ms Goodwitch begins to shut it fighting against the extreme weather

Y/n: "BRR! Thank you Ms Goodwitch."

Goodwitch: "you're very brave to go out in such terrible weather. I wonder what's brought such horrid storms our way."

Y/n: "clearly it's a sign of things to come."

Goodwitch: "how do you mean?"

Y/n: "well it's the perfect weather for my snow angel. It's mine and Weiss' 6 months anniversary!"

Goodwitch smiles as she pushes her glasses back up the bridge of her nose
Goodwitch: "congratulations young man."

Y/n: "thank you Ms Goodwitch. Well I'd better hightail it to my beloved."

Goodwitch: "enjoy your evening mr Oobleck."

I begin walking towards Weiss' dorm, thinking of the day I have planned. Ive spare no expense, I've even booked tickets to her favourite show, Hamilton, and they're not cheap I'll tell you that for free!

I turn the last corner and see Blake and Yang listening in at the door. I smile to myself and quietly tiptoe up to them

Y/n: *whispering* "what are we listening to?"

The two girls jump back in fright as they hear me. The two quietly laugh as they calm down
Yang: *whispering* "you scared the crap out of us! Now shh! We're trying to listen to Y/n and Weiss screwing!... wait."

Blake: "i-if you're here... then who's with Weiss in there?"

I push past the girls and place my ear to the door. I drop the bouquet of roses from my hand in despair.
Y/n: "please tell me this isn't happening."

I see Yang's eyes turn red as she loads her shotgun gauntlets
Yang: "I'm... gonna... KILL HER!" The door explodes off its hinges

Weiss scrambles to cover herself as the dust settles and the guy she is with scrambles to his feet

Weiss: "Yang that's not what I meant by knocking!"

Yang: "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING RIGHT HERE?!"

Y/n: "W-Weiss? you were cheating on me?"

Weiss: *sarcastically* "oh Y/n, it's not what it looks like! I'm so sorry! Pah! I'd have thought someone with even your simple mind could understand when someone's upgrading for a better man!"

Blake: "a better man?! Weiss how could you?!"

Y/n: "what are you saying?"

Neptune: "what's she's saying scrawny, is she wants a real man. Me."
Weiss links arms with him and gives me a devilish smile, one that could burn even the darkest sinner.