Our New World

Hi guys, just like the last story I edited, PLEASE leave comments on what you think and if there's any errors. 

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO GO TO A DIFFERENT WORLD OF YOUR OWN imagination? Well, here's a story of where I did.

It all started when I found my boyfriend in my bedroom. He was standing in front of the window waiting for me. When I saw him, I quickly shut the door behind me.

"Like that's not creepy..." I mumbled, "What the heck are you doing here?" I asked, "you know there's a door." he looked at me like I just walked in and wasn't just talking to him.

"What did you just say?" Myles asked with a puzzled look on his face... I love that look.

"I just said that there's a door here," I mumbled, he smiled. I knew something was going on but I didn't know what.

"What's wrong?" I asked, "there's obviously something on your mind." I was getting nervous, but didn't know why.

"Imani, I think that there such a thing as... like... a different world!" Myles said looking at me with a sparkle in his eyes that I knew too well, "so when I was reading your letters I thought of a place that is kinda romantic and bam! I was in a different world, the one that you explained to me in one of your letters," he was beaming now.

"So? What does that mean?" I asked, "what if we are gone a long time, won't our parents notice?"

"That's where the awesomeness comes in," Myles smiled,

"Oh boy," I say under my breath.

Myles continues "I think when we leave... time stops... so we could go to the new world and when we come back no time would have passed at all, but when we leave that world our time starts again and it's time would keep going at the normal rate..."

"So we could go there and come back and no time would have passed at all?"

"Yes... I think so, but I'm not sure,"

"How did you get there?" I asked, "I have imagined all these different kinds of worlds and I also have though romantic things too! I mean I'm a girl you know,"

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked,

"Never mind..." I mumble,

"Anyway, I've been thinking the same thing, but I haven't gotten anywhere" Myles was thinking so hard now I could almost see the gears spinning. I looked at my alarm clock, it said: 9:29 p.m. January 11, 2017.

"Myles," I said, "why don't we sleep over it and you can actually come over and we can discuss it, while we are walking on the woods or something, okay?"

"Alright, sounds good, when you say 'actually' do you mean to ask to come over?" I smiled,

"Yes," I hugged him and all the sudden he was gone. As I got into I marveled at that, it was so crazy that he could do that. I hoped we could figure it out soon because I wouldn't mind going live in my dream world for a while...