Steve and Hades's underwear

We made it to Hades's castle. It was a big black building, type thing.

Before we could go near it, Grover started to float off the ground.

"Maia! Maia!" He yelled. But it was no use. The shoes took him off the ground and started to drag him away.

Of course, Annabeth and I chased after him. We went through a tunnel and ended up it a large room with a large chasm.

I froze. This was the place from a dream I had.

And Grover was sliding towards the edge.

"Come on, Percy!" Annabeth yelled.

"But that's-"

"I know!" She shouted. "The place you described in your dream! But Grover's going to fall if

What saved him were the hooves.

Before we could reach him, his hooves slipped out of the shoes and he fell down to the ground.

I watched as the shoes spiraled down.

We walked in and skeletons from different time periods lined the walls.

We went through a door that led to what I'm sure is a throne room. Well, I'm sure it is because there was a large black throne in the middle of the room. On the throne, was a man sitting on it.

He had pale skin, and coal black eyes, with dark hair. Hades.

Hades turned to us and gave a creepy grin. Made me think of those creepypastas Tony reads to me whenever Steve isn't around. (I don't know creepypastas, so just think of whichever one you want. I only know Slenderman, and he doesn't have a mouth!)

 "You are brave t come here, Son of Poseidon." He said in an oily voice. "After what you have done to me, very brave indeed. Or perhaps you are simply very foolish."

I started to feel numb, and just wanted to lie down and take a little nap at Hades's feet. Curl up here and sleep forever.

I fought the feeling and took a step forward. I knew what I had to say.
"Lord and Uncle, I come with two requests."

Hades raised an eyebrow. When he sat forward in his throne, shadowy faces appeared in the folds of his black robes. Faces of torment. A if the garment were stitched of trapped souls from the fields of punishment, trying to get out.

The ADHD part of me wandered off-task. Were the rest of his clothes made the same way? What horrible things would you have to do in your life to get woven into Hades's underwear?

I snapped out of it and looked at the god in front of me.

Hopefully, this will go well. Or else we're doomed.

OO~OO~OO~OO~OO~Time skip to where Hades shows Percy Steve~OO~OO~OO~OO~OO~OO

"There is no mistake." Hades said. "I know why you have come. I know the real reason you brought the bolt. You came to bargain for him."

 Hades let loose a ball of gold fire from his palm. It exploded on the steps in front of me, and there was Steve. Frozen in a shower of golds, just as he was at the moment the Minotaur began to squeeze him to death.

I couldn't speak. I reached out to touch him, but the light was as hot as Tony's lasers. And yes. I have experience the heat of them. Not fun at all.

"Yes." Hades said with satisfaction. "I took him I saw how close you were with him. More than you were with the others. And I knew, Percy Jackson, that you would come to bargain with me eventually. Return my helm, and perhaps I will let the Captain go. He is not dead, you know. But he should be by now. But, of course, he was frozen in ice. But that's not important." He dismissed it with a wave of his hand. "Now, if you displease me, he will be where he should have been years ago. Your choice."

I thought about the pearls in my pocket. Maybe they could get me out of this. If I could just Steve free...

Ah, the pearls." Hades said. I heard that and my blood froze. "Yes, my brother and his little tricks. Bring them forth, Percy Jackson."

My hand moved towards my pocket with the pearls against my will and took them out.

"Only three. What a shame." Hades said. "You do realize that each pearl only protects a single person. Try to take the Captain, then, little godling. And which of your friends will you leave behind to spend eternity with me? Go on. Choose. Or give me the backpack and accept my terms."

I looked at Annabeth and Grover, their faces grim.

"We were tricked." I said. "Set up."

"Yes, but why?" Annabeth asked. "And the voice in the pit-"

"I don't know yet." I said. "But I intend to ask."

"Decide, boy!" Hades yelled.

"Percy," Grover put his hand on my shoulder. "You can't gove him the bolt."

"Really? I didn't know!" I said sarcastically.

He ignored my sarcastic statement and carried on. "Leave me here." He said. "Use the third pearl on the Captain."

"What?! Are you crazy?! No!"

"I'm a satyr." Grover said. "We don't have souls like humans do. He can torture me until  I die, but he won't get e forever. I'll just be reincarnated as a flower or something."

Annabeth also volunteered to stay. Said that she had a plan that she would go down fighting. They argued a little, but I had already made up my mind.

"Stop it both of you!" I felt like my heart was being ripped in two. They were fighting on who would stay here in the underworld to be tortured, just so that  Steve could come back with me. But I already knew what I had to do. It's what he would want.

"Here. take these." I said, and handed  them both a pearl.

"But, Percy...." Annabeth said.

I turned and faced Steve. I had to get the bolt to Olympus and tell Zeus the truth. I had to stop the war.

"I'm sorry, Steve. But I'll be back for you. I'll find a way."

The smug look Hades had on his face faded. "Godling..."

"I'll find your helm uncle." I told him. "I'll return it. Remember about Charon's pay raise. And it wouldn't hurt to play with Ceberus every once in a while. He likes red rubber balls."

"Percy Jackson you will not-"

"Now guys!" I shouted.

We smashed the pearls at our feet. For a scary moment, nothing happened.

"Destroy them!" I heard Hades yell.

Skeletons of different eras rushed forward. Armed with swords and guns. The Furies lunged, their whips bursting into flames.

Just as the skeletons started to shoot, the pearl fragments at my feet exploded into a burst of green light and a gust of fresh sea wind. I was encased in a milky  white sphere, which was starting to float off the ground.

And just like that, we left the Underworld.

My last thought being, 'I'll get you out of there Steve. I promise.'

So, yeah. I updated! Hooray!

So, my reason? It has not been very fun this past week and I have been exhausted. So, yeah.

And this is going to be the last update for a while. I am going to do NaNoWriMo this year, and I want to try and finish it this year. I did it last year, but I didn't finish. Yeah... Sorry. But I will update as soon as it is over.

Wish me luck guys!

~Izzy