Why?

Hey guys hope you like the chapter song by we the kings don't judge the song plz and enjoy

(Your POV)

You watch as Skyler gets hit in the head and laugh.

You: that was great Neo good to know you've been ok and that you agreed to use your voice

As you say that you start remembering when you first met Neo.

(Flash back 7 years)

You were playing in the park when you ran into a girl with black and pink hair.

You: who are you

Girl: Neo

You: that's a nice name like your hair

Neo blushes and you smile.

You: I'm (y/n)

You and Neo walk around the park and for the rest of the day and you enjoyed it.

(Flashback end)

Then you started remembering a good time in your life.

(Flashback)

You and Neo were talking and after a little bit she decided to tell you something you weren't expecting from her. (To be fair the male reader is dense I know I made a bad bio)

Neo: hey (y/n)

You: yeah Neo

You look at her and she kisses you when she does you just sit there shocked and soon melt into the kiss after about a minute the two of you part from the kiss for oxygen.

You: woah

Neo: I like you (y/n)

After she said that you were excited because you liked her but didn't know how to tell her.

You: I like you to

(Flashback end)

Once you thought about that topic you remembered

You: dammit three girlfriends

Skyler: who else

You jumped and hit you're head on the wall.

You: fuck!

Sapphire: sooo who's the other one

You: the girlfriends ruby,Neo and Cassie dammit how do I explain this

Ruby: you just did

You: hi

Neo: so (y/n) you wanna go on a date

After she said that you tensed up and thought about if you have more girlfriends thankfully none you remember.

You: hey Neo have you met everyone

Sapphire: hmmmm doesn't look very bad looks like neopolition ice cream she's approved.

You: do you have to do that

Sapphire: yes

You: fine

After you say that you walk into your room and take a nap little did you know what was going to happen afterwards;).

(Timeskip brought to you by a giant pizza taking over the world)

You wake up and think about the pizza in your dream.

You: I should have ate it

You walk out of your room to hear ruby say something but couldn't hear it so you went to say hi when you got there you see ruby and Skyler kissing.