The date

Hello everyone again hope you like the chapter and to the story I do not own the song at the top I'm pretty sure it's owned by Casey lee Williams I do know she sings it though.

Your POV

It was night you have a date with ruby and are getting ready as there is a knock on your door but, don't hear it because of the music playing on your scroll.

(Play song at top)
"(A/n): I know everyone puts the song in but you can't blame me"

You finish getting dressed with minutes to spare and are thinking your going to lay down on your bed and listen to music until sun goes through your wall.

You: what the hell!?!?!?

You then see Nora holding her hammer behind her back pointing to Ren who is holding his face in his hand as your scroll dyes.

(Turn song off)
"(A/n): or not if you don't want to I guess up to you"

You: what happened

Blake: Nora hit sun with her hammer because he wanted to see what it felt like

Sun: no

You and Blake stare at sun

Sun: so

You just left and waved backwards going to your date with ruby, but when you got there you saw ruby in a dress (kind of like the one for the vytal festival dance but black) and zoned out.

Ruby: (y/n)???

She said moving her hand in front of your face.

You: oh umm yeah???

Ruby: you just spaced out

You: sorry you look nice

Ruby: you to

You: well umm wanna go in

Ruby: sure

With that you and ruby went in to the restaurant it wasn't very fancy but had good food, little did you know your night will be interesting (no not a lemon).

Waiter: can I take your orders

(Timeskip presented by chibi (y/n) and chibi ruby ordering food)

The waiter comes back with your food you ordered (f/f) and ruby ordered cookies (it's her favorite I had nothing else in mind) you then get a call from your dad (forgot the bio so that comes next sorry).

You: of course

Ruby: what's up?

You: my dad is calling most likely to see if I've been training, or when we will have our rematch

Ruby: ok

You hang don't answer and turn of your scrolls ringer and continue talking.

You: so what do you think everyone else is doing

(Oscars POV)

Qrow: I did it

Qrow falls on the floor face first as I just look at him remembering this happened when I met him.

(Your POV)

Ruby: I don't know

You: I now realize how quite it is when relaxing

Ruby giggles at what you say and you both start eating your food.

(Time skip again because I'm running out of ideas for the date)

You arrive at the house with ruby and you just stand out side for a few minutes.

You: so do think they'll be doing when we get in

Ruby: who knows sleeping

You and walk in to see Qrow drunk, Yang and Nora arm wrestling (again), and everyone else looking on.

You: well I'm going to sleep

Ruby: good night

You walk in to your and Ruby's room (I don't know there in a hotel or something like it so it makes sense) and go to sleep