A spork?!?!?

Hey guys I'm using a friends oc his wattpad thing is StarShine413 hope you enjoy the song is owned by rvb which is owned by rooster teeth

(Your POV)

You and gogeta were fighting broly well gogeta was broly was slamming you on the ground.

You: KAIOKEN!!!

You went kaioken and broke his grip while that happened you felt a familiar kai.

You: Skyler? No he's with Tyler and sapphire (my ocs) but I don't *senses kai* well then.

As you said that you jumped back by the kais and saw Skyler, Tyler, and Sapphire.

You: hey

Skyler: hey

You: sooo remember broly

Skyler: yes

You: well he's back and looks cooler and stronger but keeps grabbing me

You all jump over a ki blast from broly

Sapphire: ima kick his ass

Tyler: this is how we're twins

You: triplets

Skyler: friends

You all rush him as sapphire and Tyler go ssgss while Skyler takes out his spork

You: A spork?!?!?

Skyler: yes

You: of course

As you say that you, sapphire, and Tyler all go to the ground and put there arms in front of them.

You, Sapphire, and Tyler: FINAL!!!!!!

You three then get into a kamehameha position

You, Sapphire, and Tyler: KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!

You fire the blasts at broly and they fuse into one and engulfs broly but as you do that you here a song in the background.

You: am I the only one who hears that

Sapphire: here's what

You: strange

As the light from the blast fade you look to see broly gone.

You: he's gone

As you say that ruby gets thrown into you.

You: ow

You get up and see Ruby's out cold.

You: well let's kick some ass time to funking

After you say that you let out a long sigh and looked around until you see a certain 'fresh' guy.

You: you suck fresh, frisk why'd you bring him

Frisk: he fights good

You: I hate you

When you said that you dodged a slash from a knife and kicked them in the stomach.

You: wanna try that again or get stabbed with a spork chara?

Skyler stabs chara in the gut with her spork.

Skyler: spork

You: ok well Ima kick her ass now

After you say that you shoot her with a ki blast and punch her in the face sending her through a building and knocked her out

You: that was easy

All that was left was salem but when you looked you saw everyone knocked out except sapphire, Skyler, and Tyler.

You: sooo it's only miss immortal and us but to be fair we killed a few immortal people before so we're going to kick her ass right?

S/S/T: hell yeah

You: that was in unison let's go

But as you say that you get kicked into a tree and cough up blood.

You: *grants* that hurt

Skyler: she is the queen of Grimm

You: yeah

You guys then go and rush Salem but in the process Sapphire gets knocked to the ground creating a crater.

(Sapphire POV)

As I hit the ground I here (y/n) yell but can only make out part of it.

(Y/n): no........I'm..........pay

Then I pass out

(Tyler's POV)

I look at (y/n) to see him pissed off more then usual probably because of his past but I don't think it's that.

(Skyler's POV)

(Y/n)s arua got big after that and he went ssgss kaioken but it was a lot bigger then it should have been for kaioken.

(Your POV)

You see sapphire hit the ground and you get pissed.

You: NOOOO SALEM IM GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY!!!

As you say that you remember the one thing you promised sapphire after she almost died.

(Flashback)

You stood there and saw sapphire get stabbed blood coming from her mouth and you stand there in shock.

You: SAPPHIRE!!!

You get extremely pissed as you see sapphire fall to the ground and go super sayian.

You: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

You rush at the guy shooting ki blasts at him when your done you power down and go to sapphire and hug her.

You: don't die

You start crying while holding her amd after a few minutes you sense a familiar energy. (You are five in this flashback and I'm bringing out the family person side of Vegeta and taking advantage of it) when you look up you see Vegeta in the air.

You: dad!

As you said that he looked down and saw you two and went to you two and when he saw sapphire his eyes widen.

Vegeta: what happened

You: we were attacked and sapphire saved me but got stabbed and I went super sayian and killed the guy out of anger.

Vegeta: we need to get her back before she dies we'll talk about this later

As he said that you guys flew home he was carrying sapphire but while you were flying you were thinking one thing only.

You: *thoughts* I'm sorry sapphire I will not let you die and promise to protect you just please don't die

(Flashback end)

You were pissed and went ssgss kaioken x1000 you dunno how you did but you did and attacked Salem.

You: YOUR DEAD!!!

You keep up your assault until you went back and landed on the ground sticking your arms out.

You: x1000 BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA!!!

When you were done you looked to see salem gone and looked at sapphire.

You: I did it

After you said that blood filled your mouth and you began coughing blood and passed out.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Deadpool: oh shit a cliff hanger well guess we'll find out what happens next time on dragon ball z

Author: who invited you

Deadpool: me

Author: any ways hope you liked