ten

Luke's POV

"So, you only invited me over to talk?" Ashton asked.

"Well, I need to ask you some things before we move forward in this relationship." I explained and he looked a little worried.

"I'm not going to ask you anything creepy or whatever, just something I need explaining." I quickly clarified and he relaxed slightly.

"Well, what do you need to know?"

"Ok, give me a sec." I told him before walking over to my drawers and taking out the notes that I'd stored because keeping them in my locker wouldn't be a clever idea and I knew my mum would somehow end up seeing them if I put them in the bin so I had to keep them in a little box in my drawers.

As I walked back to the bed where Ashton sat, he gave me a confused look upon seeing the little box but I ignored it as I sat down opposite it and placed the box in between us. 

"What's this?" Ashton asked, confused.

"This is a little hard to tell someone who isn't Calum or Michael so could you maybe just look before I explain." 

Ashton nodded before reaching out to take a look at the contents of the box; he pulled a few notes out and scanned over them with a blank expression which made it hard to try and see what he was thinking. This then made me a little nervous. 

"What are these?" Ashton asked whilst he read through a few more notes.

"They're notes that I've been receiving since Valentine's Day and they appear in my locker almost every day." I explained to him, thinking it'd be easier than prolonging in telling him.

"They are kind of cute." Ashton smiled whilst reading another note.

"Not all of them, some are downright creepy and graphic." I argued and I frown formed on his face. 

"What do you mean?"

"Some of them describe what they imagine I look like when I'm naked and some of them tell me about how they picture me during sex and how they get off to that."

Ashton laughed nervously before agreeing with my statement, "That is a little creepy."

"The worst thing is, I don't even know who this person is." I said and looked at Ashton for any sign of reaction, hoping that by expressing how uncomfortable it made me that the notes were graphic and some unknown person was getting off to thought of me, Ashton would confess to 'x' being him.

"Well, do you have any idea on who it could be?" Ashton asked, eyes still scanning the notes.

"I have an idea, yeah."

"Who do you think it is?"

"Well, I was thinking that maybe you could tell me."

"How could I tell you, I only just found out about the notes?" Ashton said, finally turning away from the notes to look at me with a bemused expression.

"Wait, you're not 'x'?" I asked, somewhat surprised.

"No?" He said, confused at why I thought it was him.

"Wait, you thought it was me?"

"Well, yeah, I mean you're the only person that likes me and Calum and Michael told me that it had to be you." I said but now I was thoroughly confused myself. 

"But it's not me, I promise that I would tell you if I was before you look really uncomfortable with it and I wouldn't want to keep it from you if it was my fault ok?"

"Then who is it?" I asked more to myself rather than Ashton.

"I don't know but whoever it is sounds creepy as fuck." Ashton said whilst scooting closer to me and grabbing my hand. "Are you ok?" He sounded concerned at my lost expression.

"I-I don't know." I told him truthfully which caused Ashton to move the box and notes out of the way, so he could move closer to me, and pulled me into a hug to try and calm me down a little because it was obvious that I was now freaking out about 'x'. When I thought it was Ashton, the thought of having him watching me didn't sound creepy especially now that he's my boyfriend but now knowing that it was in fact some stranger made me feel uneasy.

"Are you scared?" Ashton asked whilst still hugging me.

"I am now I found out you aren't 'x', I mean it's scary knowing someone you don't like is watching you."

"But you were ok with it being me?" This time, Ashton pulled away.

"Well yeah, I like you and before I knew you liked me, it gave me hope that I had a chance." A blush coated my cheeks as a smile formed on Ashton's lips.

"That is so cute." Ashton cooed at me which caused me to blush more.

"Shush." I said, embarrassed and Ashton just laughed before leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"But hey, don't be scared about who it is because whoever it is is now too late to have you and we can make sure they know it." Ashton rubbed my hand, trying to calm me.

"How do we make sure they know when I don't even know who they are?"

"We can just walk round school holding hands and kissing like we can do now we're together because if anyone has a problem with it is going to look suspicious."

"I guess." I was unsure.

"Hey, don't worry babe because if they don't back off and turn out to be a creep then I'm here to help you ok?"

Smiling for the first time in this conversation, I nodded my head and said, "Thanks.", before Ashton smiled back at me and then brought me in for a kiss.

Even though I just found out that Ashton wasn't 'x', I strangely felt better.  I guess it's because I now knew that Ashton wasn't hiding anything from me and I knew that as long as me and Ashton are together, I wouldn't have to worry about 'x' because Ashton was there for me and he'd keep me safe if I needed it. That felt reassuring.

----------------

A/N: I know it's late but oh well, I'm updating anyway because I can't be arsed doing it tomorrow. Sorry it's boring and badly written, I just wasn't feeling good and it literally took me forever to write because I was upset but I didn't want to wait until tomorrow otherwise I would have felt  wasn't my evening starting it. So yeah...

Hopefully, I'll update soon.

Goal: 55 votes and 20 comments.