Entry 3

"Did you just hit me?!" Asks the boy.

"It was an accident! I swear! What were YOU doing jumping out in front of a car like that?!" I respond.

"I saw a car, the first car i've seen run down this highway since the blaze hit. I just freaked out and knew it could be my only chance to stop the car and get help."

"The blaze?"

"That's what I call it, it just sounds cool."

"It was green fog, not fire, not red, not a blaze."

"Okay chill. Way to be a downer."

We talk a little. I learn he is sixteen and lives on a hill that you can get to quickly by cutting through the woods.

He is tall, has brown hair, some very blue ocean eyes, and actually good, white teeth. Oh, and his name is Jacob.

He's like perfect or something.
Unlike me. I'm totally not perfect, but then again, they say no one is. I have blonde hair unlike him, I'm not tall, I have an average height, my eyes blue as well, but never that blue, and my teeth are okay.

This guy has me judging myself!

Anyways, we talk for a little and then I decide to let him ride with me to the party store. He seems nice and safe.

We get to the party store with no other troubles. I did a pretty good driving job.
The store is filled with every color you could possibly imagine. I will be getting pink plates, cups, and napkins. I then will proceed to get anything unicorn I can find while Jacob airs the balloons up.

"So now that we have all of these things, where to next?" Says Jacob.

"First of all, it's birthday stuff for my sister, and what do you mean? Your not coming anywhere else with me."

"I'm the only other person you've seen and you want to kill me off?!"

"I don't know if I can trust you!"

"Says the girl who told me she let a thirty-year-old lady come home with her after knowing the women for less than an hour!"

We hash it out and he ends up winning.

"We're going to my house" I respond regretfully.

"I'll drive" says Jacob.

"What? It's MY dad's Jeep, I'll be the one driving."

"No way in hell are you driving. We barely made it here without crashing."

"Excuse me?! I drove great, I don't know what your talking about" I say knowing just what he means.

"You're not trying to convince me are you? Cause it won't work" he says with a chuckle.

"Fine, you can drive."

Thanks for reading this entry, thanks for the love and support! - A.E.C.