Chapter 3

Aria’s Pov

 Was he gonna call? He said he would. I couldn't figure out if I should be nervous or excited. After all he's Niall from One Direction, so many girls would kill to get a call from him.

But he said he would call and then he got caught up. Would he remember to call me this time? This was all I could think of even though it was the weekend and I was staying at Hanna's.

I was sitting on a couch in Hanna room, listening to her go on and on about how exciting it is that Niall texted me. She was actually waiting for his call more than me. He said he was gonna call in a bit so I went outside to the garden so I could talk to him without being disturbed by Hanna.

I roamed around the yard aimlessly. I kept wondering if he'd ask me out. How would it feel like to be on a date with Niall Horan?

 I jumped in surprise when I heard my phone ringing in my pocket. Although, I knew he was gonna call but I was lost in my thoughts so his call surprised me a bit.

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller's name flashing on my screen. My heart was beating so loud I could almost hear it. I was so nervous that it was hard to answer but I decided to be brave and pick it up.

 "Hello, hows it goin? " he said as soon as I picked up. It was clear from his voice that he was as nervous as I was. "Hi, um, it's going great, and what about you?" I managed to get these words out of my mouth.

I dont even know why I was so nervous. "Yeah, same here. So wassup cutie?" I smlied so wide on hearing him call me that and his cute voice made all my nervousness go away. "Oh, nothing much and you?" I replied. "Just at home, with the lads. So, um, I was wondering if...you'd like to go out sometime?" I smiled again, of course I wanna go out with you! I didn't wanna sound too excited, though. "Yeah, sure." I could feel him grinning. "That's great. How about Tuesday? I'll text you the details later." he said excitedly. "Okay, I got to go, it's lunch time, so I'll talk to you later." I said after hearing Hanna's mom calling us for lunch. "Oh okay, I hope you enjoy your lunch. Bye. Take care, Aria." He sounded a little disappointed. But I love the way he said my name in his cute Irish accent. Damn, why has he gotta be so adorable?! "Bye and you too." I said as I hung up.

 After Hanna and I were done with lunch, I grabbed her by her hand and ran to her room. "Hey hey, what's the matter?" she asked me eagerly.

 "Guess what?! Niall called and he asked me out!" I happily told her. "OMG! NAILL HORAN ASKED YOU OUT! " she yelled as she jumped with excitement.

 "Haha, yeah he did." I giggled. "Omg! Which outfit are you gonna wear? And what about shoes and accessories? I think we need to go on a shopping trip for this occasion!"

 Hanna was right, I don’t know I should wear. We really do need a shopping trip. But what am I gonna get? What would Niall like?

 "Aria! I'm talking to you! When should we go for shopping?" she yelled as I was lost in my thoughts. "Let's go in an hour?" I suggested and she nodded in agreement.

 We got ready for our shopping trip and set out to find the perfect outfit for the date. Hanna's mom drove us to the mall which was really crowded because it was the weekend. We decided to search in our favorite store, but for that we had to make our way through the insane crowd. Hanna held my hand and marched through the crowd. I have to say it was very brave of her, if it was up to me, I'd just go back home. But we had to find an outfit.

Finally, we reached our favorite shop. Well, the struggle with crowd had messed up our hair but all  we wanted was to get what we were there for and get our asses outta there.

Me and Hanna decided to look around for an outfit in different areas and meet up near the dressing rooms in fifteen minutes. I started looking through the racks of clothes and I found some stuff that I liked. Most of the things I picked were jeans and long shirts but when I turned around to look at what Hanna had found, she  had a couple of dresses in her hand. I was never into wearing dresses, I just didn't like them and Hanna knew that but I dont know why she decided to pick them. 

After fifteen long minutes we met at the decided place. Now, I had to try everything on. Hanna was looking at the stuff I picked and said "Aria, I think we have to drop the things you picked, they're just too casual."

"Well, I'm not gonna wear a dress so you might as well choose from the stuff I selected." I replied. "Ugh, fine." she said. She knew there was no point in arguing with me because I always win. So, I tried one outfit after another and when I was done, I noticed that Hanna had decided which one I should buy. It was a long silver sparkly top and skinny jeans. It was better than a dress so I didn't mind.

 We called Hanna's mom outside the mall so she could pick us up. When we got to her house, we were exhausted. We had dinner and then headed up to Hanna's room. We laid down on the bed, discussing how today was a success because we got the perfect outfit. "Do you think he would like it?" I asked her. 

"Ooooh! Since when are you trying to impress him?" she said teasingly. "Just answer my question Han." I chuckled. "Yeah, I think he would. And now, I want an answer too. Tell me, do you like him?" she asked while getting under the blanket. "Um, yes, I think I do. I mean who wouldn't like a cute Irish blonde boy who's as sweet as him?" I giggled.

"Ohhhh, so now you think he's cute and sweet? " she laughed. Hanna was the only person who knew all my secrets. I trust her with my life. We've always been there for eachother.

"Haha. It's getting late Han, just shh and go to sleep." I winked at her and then giggled. "Someone's gonna dream about Niall Horan." she said again in her teasing tone. "I said shh Hanna." It didn't take us a long time to fall asleep because we were both very tired. Ahh, I wonder what will happen on Tuesday..