2

I hope you all enjoyed first part so any guesses who is the person whom Shivaay saw????..... Chalo let it go apne dimag k ghoron ko aram dijiye meharban or aab janiye agey ki kahani....... ;-) Lets go ahead.............

**********************************************************************************************

"I don't even know that you will listen to this or not but I hope you don't. I really hope you haven't received any of my messages. At least I will be at ease feeling that you didn't ignore them on purpose."

"Too bad, Annika. I am listening to this. I guess you won't be at ease" he said with his eyes closed.

"The feeling of getting ignored is the worst and especially if you are ignored by a special person......... I have so much to talk about, fight about. I know it's my fault, I know I didn't stop you when you told me that I'd regret it and yes, I'm regretting it. I am regretting my decision. Guess what I'm willing to accept any kind of punishment. Do you want to shout at me for hurting you in past? Just do it but please, if you are ignoring me don't do it, please. (Wiping her continuous flowing tears from back of palm she continued) jus..just just come bac...back shi..shivaay please wapas ajao...... pun.... Punish me, please come back, please!

I.... I miss u Shivaay; I miss you a lot."

He covered his mouth with his hand holding himself, his body shaking as he tried to hold back the tears.

He wiped his eyes, turning around to walk back to his house. He stopped dead in his tracks and was startled to see ......

His mother standing in front of him. The look on her face showed that now she knew everything.

"So every night you actually listened to this voice messages she sent you? You didn't talk to her? She said in disbelief. Shivaay remained silent, his eyes teary. He thought he lost his voice. He couldn't speak for once not even for a second.

His mom pulled him into a tight hug and lightly rubbed his back. Shivaay buried his face in her shoulders, hiding his broken face as tears rolled down his cheeks.

**********************

Annika was looking out of the window. It was dark, but the stars were twinkling like little Christmas lights in the sky.

Meanwhile, Shivaay was lying on his house's slanted roof. He didn't mind the cold weather or the wet roof under his body. He was enjoying the moment too much to care about those things.

His phone started ringing, making him jump as he was too absorbed in his memories while stargazing.

He took out his phone and his eyes stayed still on the screen. Her image was shown on the screen with her ID.

"Really? I am thinking about you and just called" he said to himself and placed the phone next to him. He started starting at the stars again but the phone kept on ringing.

He was looking at the stars, trying to ignore the phone, but his mind, heart, and attention were on the phone.

Half of his heart wanted to answer it right away but other half wanted to ignore it. Half of his heart wished he never met her but other half was grateful to meet her.

His hand was shaking a little as he moved it and slowly picked up the ringing phone. He inhaled deeply and pressed the answer button and brought it towards his ears.

Realisation hit him hard after a second that he answered it too late; the call didn't connect. He sighed sadly and watched his breath cloud up.

Suddenly his phone started ringing again. This time he didn't even check the ID and pressed the answer button immediately.