You are my Salvation

Staring into those chocolate brown orbs, I found my self drowning into a myriad of emotions. Suddenly that traitorous salty water threatened to roll down my cheeks, but it brought with it the sweet feeling of love.

One smile from you and my world came to a standstill. The butterflies in my stomach danced to the music of our resonating heartbeats. I kept on standing there, looking at my salvation, standing close to me yet out of my reach.

Suddenly your chiming laughter brought me out of my trance. Meeting u after few months was like all my prayers getting answered,I was too overwhelmed to understand that you were laughing at my expense,and I joined u in it.

Thankfully,those momentary intentional eyelocks were missed by my friend.

For I know,if those silent conversation had words,the world wud run short of the words in the dictionaries. Those chocolate brown held something beyond mystery and unsaid words, something unrecognizable for the world: emotions, for me and only me to decipher.

Being able to breath the same air as yours, being able to hear your melodious laughter,to see through your eyes leading to your soul, it brings me one step closer to my salvation, my forbidden Love!