When we touch.

This chapter's for imalizh 💛💚

Zayn's overwhelmed. This giddy feeling inside him that makes his heart leap. He doesn't recognise it.

It's like the sun is a little brighter today, the sky a bit more blue, the grass a bit greener, the wind a little slower.

There are goosebumps all over his skin, blood rushing through his body, his hands trembling, and his heart's jumping.

And it's not like Zayn's never been touched by another boy before. He's had flings here and there. But those desperate flings never made him feel a thing, just a numb buzz of skin against skin.

But this feels so much, all at once. Zayn's burning, burning so bright, he thinks the world can see him. He's not a shy and awkward person today. He smiles at strangers, and some smile back, some don't.

A man, who was in rush, even asked Zayn to fuck off and Zayn still smiled.

Louis ate from Zayn's bowl of cereal, with half of it dribbling down into the bowl again. Louis immediately took a step back, ready for Zayn's outrage. But Zayn shrugged, tapped Louis' shoulder and took the bowl to the sink. Louis shrieked, "Where is my sulky-in-the-morning Malik? Who are you?" Zayn just smirked. Louis picked up his phone, "I think we need the ambulance, Malik here has lost his mind! He's acting all calm and normal today!!" Zayn laughed and left his apartment.

There's definitely something wrong with him.

As Zayn walks on the streets, smiling to himself, he thinks he knows what this is. And saying it out loud, is stupid and embarassing. But, he's giddy with it.

For god's sake, Harry just brushed his fingers over Zayn's hip and it's the most intimate thing Zayn's ever felt.

So, this one's a short fluff. Tell me what you think. And what do you prefer next!
Thankyou for reading. Love you guys. xx