Another shock! (✔️)

Recap: RagLak moved on.

It was the next morning Ragini was awake, she was laying on the bed with her husband, Laksh.

Both have solved their marital problems and have found each other.

Ragini was happy, his arm war around her body, holding her protectively. She tries to remove his arm, but failed.

Laksh was awake too, he slowly comes near her ear, she was back facing him, "Ragini."

She startled hearing her name in his husky voice, "ji?"

Laksh smiles, he saw the neck of her and starts to give her wet kisses, "good morning."

He said calmly and she feels each kiss of him, "Laksh."

She said without turning to him, "please close your eyes and let me go." She wasn't looking at him.

"Laksh please." She requested him again.

"Only if you give me a look with a cute smile on your beautiful face." He said waiting for her response.

Ragini was having a blush on her face, she turns to him, "happy, now release me from this tight grip."

Laksh pouts, "tight grip. Fine I won't hold you ag..." Ragini sealed his lips with his, "you will, only hold me!" She kisses him again, "close your eyes, don't look." She said and he followed her order, by closing his eyes.

Ragini took his shirt, she wore it and rushed to the washroom. Laksh didn't mind it, he again falls asleep, poor guy couldn't sleep the whole night as she wasn't letting him, very seductive wife and very hot too.

Ragini came out after awhile, she gave him a look, "Aww my hubby is exhausted."

She sat on the bed next to his head, she caresses him playing with his hairs, "get up my lucky." She kisses his forehead and he smiled.

"Ragini wasn't it you, making me to a lucky boy?"

Ragini stood up, "get up now, or this Lucky boy will change into an unfortunate man!" She was standing there with her hands on her hips, she knew he likes her ordering way and even her newly founded self confidence.

Laksh nods, "okay, but I need a motivation." He said to her, resting his head on his angled elbow.

"Motivation? Like?" She comes near, "say what kind of motivation you need?" She was close to his face and he cups it, "KISS!" He said and she just pecks his lips.

Laksh was happy, "I want daily motivation, anyhow you have to make it possible. Even if I'm in bad mood or you are, this motivation should never end or paused. You understand?" He was very serious about this matter and Ragini agrees, "okay."

She rubs her nose with his, asking him to take a shower, "everyone is waiting. I don't want to give them a reason to tease us. Go please!" She begs and he rushes on her request.

Ragini was happy, she could changed the bedsheet before he came out in his towel, the upper body of him was uncovered and wet.

"Laksh!" She shouts at him, "go wear some clothes, mannerless." She was arranging the bed and placed the duvet on the bed end.

"Ragini where are my clothes?" He stood there like a statue.

She turns to him with a confused face, "clothes?" She repeats and looks at him, "just a moment!" She rushed to the closet and he grabs her wrist tightly and pulls her close, "I'm Lakshya I can do it by my own, don't forget who you are!" He kisses her forehead and went to the closet.

Stupid, idiot fooled me, I hate him.

"Ragini stop cursing me!"

Ragini widen her eyes. How he know?