INFO AND PART 1

This was requested by a friend so imma do it... Your Quirk is Weapon Bones you can regenerate your bones, and double the size/harden of them. You can also make them in swords. Since you can regenerate your bones you can also mold, and shot your fingertips like guns, but your bones are easily are breakable, and you are have a higher chance of dying if you get a bone disease if you don't get the corrupted bones out in time. But you can also harden your bones so hard so you can take one punch from All might at 75% but your get slower the harder your bones get. OHHHH MY GOD I'M SUCH A DIRTY MINDED FREAK

(Deku's P.O.V)

I was talking with Lida, and Uraraka about random things. Mostly about the upcoming tournament. Mr. Aziawa still hasn't showed up though. But what's new?  When the door open I was excepting Mr. Aziawa but All Might came in instead. 

Everyone looked in awe instead of Kacchan. 

"HELLO CLASS 1-A TODAY WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" He exclaimed, "A NEW STUDENT!" 

Outside the doorway we heard grunt, and curse words. And then a rather tall male came stumbling in. 

"FUCK YOU ERASERHEAD!"

Which was soon followed by a shoe being thrown at him. Which sent him even farther tumbling. 'Why did I sign up for this?' was mumbled from him. The male had (H/C hair), and (S/T) skin. He was waring a all black shirt, and black ripped skinny jeans.

"Who the fuck is this? Another side character?" Kacchan asked.

The taller male glared at him, and went up and whispered something in his ear. Which made Kacchan blush? Who is he?

(YOUR P.O.V)

"Kid you better shut up before I have to punish you." I whispered into the dirty blonde haired kid with an attitude.

I smirked as I saw his flustered face. I stood in front of the class and dusted myself off. 

"Hello brats of U.A. I am here to kill- opps wrong job. I am (Y/N) (L/N) my quirk is Weapon Bones, basically I can use my bones as weapons I even took a punch from this dude at 75% before." 

I said pointing at All loser, and watched as the my 'fellow classmates' looked in awe. Instead of the blonde kid with red hair. Oh this was going to be fun.

"Wa-wait? (Y/N) (L/N) as in (V/N) (Villain name)?" 

"Bingo." I smiled. 

The kid with an attitude got up and slammed his hands on his desk. 

"SO YOU LET A VILLAIN INTO U.A?!!" He yelled. 

"Young Bakugo please calm we did it because everyone deserves second-"

"HE KILLED ONE HUNDRED PEOPLE!" The kid apparently named Bakugo yelled. 

Now it was my turn to speak... "Actually it was one hundred and three." 

The blonde haired kid quickly dashed toward me. I quickly side stepped, and pulled out one of my bones as a sword, and pointed it to his neck. He stopped moving, and looked at me. 

"Young (Y/N)... p-please think of what your doing." All might said with fear laced in his voice. 

"You know your cute when your afraid." I said and walked to the desk at the back of the classroom dozing off not caring what All loser, and Eraser fuck had to say. 

Okay I'm really proud of this for being my first seme male reader I know it's short but I was trying to get it out for the person who requested it. So if you guys want me to continue this tell me.