The Mall

(I don't know if you could tell but this ain't going in the real order of the BNHA anime, It goes how I fell like so fuck it)

(Third P.O.V)

Another day went by. You were actually somewhere different besides the back. Deku had asked you to sit next to him. The day went by really quick, and as you were getting up to leave you heard this:

"LET'S GO TO THE MALL." Uraraka screamed. 

You counted it off as she was talking to the rest of the class, and went to open the door.

"W-wait (Y/N) your no-not coming?" Deku stuttered. 

You turned around and smirked.

"Only for you."

***

You all were at the mall, and you were following Deku around sometimes you eyes wondering to uncertain places... You weren't looking for any in particular, and was just here to have fun.

"HEY BONE BITCH!" A familiar bratty voice yelled. 

"What?"

"Why do you hang around that bastard Deku?"

"Why do you care? Is daddy not giving you enough attention?"

 Did I mention you a natural pervert. 

"You're not my dad." 

"You're right I'm much hotter."

He got flustered, and I walked up to him and patted his head. He went to punch me, and I dodged. I clucked my tongue. 

"No fighting in public." 

"Teme."

"Baka."

And with that we were off onto more stores. 

***

You don't know how but you were lost in the waves of crowds. I ended up towards the front again and saw something I did not wanna see. Midoriya being held by Shigaraki. I started to stump over there and was quickly stop, when Shigaraki looked at me. 

"(V/N) I was wondering where you were," He said itching his neck, "So are you going to kill this brat or am I?"

"No one is going to kill him." I said venom slipping into my voice. 

"You're right, like always Toga wants him." 

"No one is going to kill him." I repeated myself once more. 

"Don't tell me you took a liking to this brat."

"And so what if I did?" 

"Make since. You always seemed to go after the weaker guys." He said getting up.

That was it I took out of my bones, and dashed toward Shigaraki. He sidestepped, and I missd and tumbled, in the bench they were sitting on.

"Knew you'd do that."

I growled, and dashed back at him again, and this time when he side stepped, I bent down and did a spin kick. making him fall down. I pointed my bone-sword at his neck, and said the following: 

"You will leave Midoriya, and everyone else in U.A alone do I make myself clear?"

And when I got throw a portal opened up, and Shigaraki disappeared. I looked up and sighed. Shit police. Great.