Friends?

And when I got through a portal opened up, and Shigaraki disappeared. I looked up and sighed. Shit police. Great. They surrounded me with guns held high. I raised my hand. 

"(V/N) GET ON THE GROUND, AND DO NOT FIGHT!" 

I slowly got down, and some people looked actually shocked. I was expecting bullets to come flying at me honestly. It may break the law but that's one more scumbag off the face of the Earth. But I never came. 

I opened my eyes, and I saw Izuku in front of me arms raised. I laughed. 

"Little one I'm meant to be protecting you, not the other way around."

I heard him laugh slightly. 

"KID MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, THAT IS A DANGEROUS VILLIAN YOU'RE STANDING IN FRONT OF!" One of the policeman screamed. 

Soon more of my classmates came, and made a wall around me. I was confused. Does these idiots have a death wish or something?

"HE IS NOT DANGEROUS, HE IS A CLASSMATE AND YOU WILL NOT HURT HIM!" Lida yelled. 

"guys... stand down maybe I deserve this..."

"No." Kirishima resisted. 

"What are you idiots doing? Get out of the way." 

"No." Bakugo said. 

"Why won't you listen to me."

"What are friends for to disobeying you when you're being dumb." Jiro said.

"Friends?"

"Duh." Jiro said. 

The police started to move closer to us until there was a swoosh and I looked up. 

"ALL LOSER!" I yelled. 

He laughed slightly.  

"Stand down policemen. Young (L/N) is a student of U.A. academy. And probably has a good reason for doing what he did. Isn't that right Young (L/N)."

I slowly got up, and walked to the front. Raised my hands, and smiled. The police men backed up a little. It made me happy seeing how afraid they were. No, I strayed from that path. 

***

After explaining the whole situation to the police, and All Loser. I got to go. I went home by home I mean a place where the supers could keep, an eye on me. I opened the door, and my house was decorated and a nice new paint. Blood. Toga. 

'Why'd you leave boney?' Was read on the walls. 

Me and Toga had meet before. Going after the same target. I took a liking to her manic like personality. But she wasn't exactly my type. I rather not be murder in my sleep, by a crazy yandere. 

I grabbed the towels and started washing the wall. And kept telling myself this was worth it... 

I have friends

Hope you liked the chapter luvs, because I enjoyed writing it. Current time/date 3:38 A.M Feb, 17 Sunday. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!! 

Q: What's your fav show.
A: Supernatural so far.