Training & Hero Names

"Young (Y/N)... p-please think of what your doing." All might said with fear laced in his voice.

"You know your cute when your afraid." I said and walked to the desk at the back of the classroom dozing off not caring what All loser, and Eraser fuck had to say. 

***

"All right students were going to be fighting each other." All might exclaimed.

We were brought to some room where we can monitor the battles. First up was Deku, and Todori- oh who am I kidding, I don't fucking care enough to remember his name. The battle was okay wasn't that interesting... Todoroki one mostly because that Izuku just keep jacking himself up. 

Honestly it was kind of funny, and now it's me and Red head. I quickly learned that he had a more simplified version of my quirk. But he had a timer on his so I just had to wait him out. But would that be fun? No it wouldn't. I dashed toward him, and dodged most of his hits. The ones I didn't my harden bones worked pretty well. 

I caught one of his punches, and then another. I swiftly knocked him down, and pinned him. 

"Say uncle!"

"What?" He asked. 

"Say uncle." I repeated.

"What no I am man. I will never say the u word."

"Hmmm guess like well stay in this position then?" I laughed, "Or at least until you run out of energy for your quirk..."  

The red head started moving underneath me. I quickly got irritated. 

"STOP IT YOUR NOT A WORM!" I yelled. 

He instantly stopped and looked at me and shock. I got up, and dusted myself. When he thought I was going to give up, I harden my bones in my right hand, and hit him with a right hook. Successfully knocking him out.

I chuckled darkly at the innocent sight of him sleeping. How easy it would be to kill him. But I quickly buried the thought in the back of my mind. I came here for a second chance. And I intended to use it...

***

The rest of the class period went by smoothly, everyone fought their training partners, and we went to the classroom, and done a refresher on what we could work on. Me well against my partner in that certain situation I couldn't really do anything. 

But I was told to work on improvising and using things around me to help me with that. 

***

*This isn't going in any real particular order if you couldn't tell. Once I get to the festival maybe i'll rewatch to jog my memories.)

Once again I was sitting in class 1-A in the back... alone. I pretended like I didn't care but honestly it was really... boring. I sighed, and looked up to see Midnight. If she wasn't older than me honestly I would... never mind.

(In this story your bi. Sorry if your not.) 

"Today class were going to be coming up with hero names!"

Oh, god. Everyone soon got a whiteboard, and started scribbling down things... I was on the stump. I could come up with many villain names, but heros? Nope not my specialty. After a while Midnight told us to put our boards down. 

"Okay first up (Y/N)."

I gulped...

"Ummm I don't really have an idea for a hero name." 

"Want some help?" She asked. 

I nodded my head. 

"How about: The bone heros: Bones!" 

I shook my head no. 

"Okay then how about the hardening hero: (H/N)"

I liked that one. I nodded my head yes in excitement.