chapter two ; move on

"Yah Bae Jihyun, wake up, it's already 7 in the morning," 

I shook his body that was laying down on the bed, with blanket wrapped on him. The hardest thing that I could do in this house is waking this kid up for work. I tried to wake him up again, and he only gave me some weird noises in return. What the hell was this kid doing last night until he won't wake up?

"Bae Jihyun, wake up otherwise you will miss your training!" I slapped his face twice, but again, no response except for a wrinkled forehead. 

A pout escaped from my mouth. "Jihyun, please. I beg you to wake up. You said that you want to have your debut real quick, right? You want to meet Red Velvet's Yeri, right?" I tried to attract him by putting Yeri's name on my words. Yeah, this kid is crushing on Yeri from Red Velvet since the girl joined the group in 2015. 

"Aigoo, stop using her name... I'll get shy easily," slowly he woke up from the bed and sat on the edge of the bed with a sleepy face. "The training will start at 10, why the hell you wake me up at 7 tho?"

"You asked? Jihyun, I'm your sister for 17 years, and I know you very well. You will wake up so late and it takes more than an hour for you to prepare yourself. And I want to avoid the traffic jam, since we live a little far from the studio, kid. Please think a little bit mature since it's already 2018," I pinched his ear to open his eyes wider from those sleepy-ass eyes. He screamed in pain and touched his ear softly.

I threw him his towel and walked away from the room. "Wake up and take a shower, otherwise I'll slap you on the butt,"

"Yah noona, I'm a grown up man! I can do everything by myself just stop treating me like a kid!" I could hear his voice out loud from the bedroom. I giggled and composed my steps to the kitchen. Jihyun is still a kid, no matter what happen. He still looks like a baby in my eyes, even though he turns 17 this year.

Let me introduce Bae Jihyun, my beloved brother who lives with me for 17 years together. He's 182 cm tall, and was a student of Cheongdamdong High School. He was famous back in school then, plus he was a basketball player that girls were crushing on. Jihyun ended school with a flying colors result in his final examination and continued to be a trainee under SM Entertainment. 

It was a such a shocking news when we received the letter at home, after he went to the audition in Seoul a few months ago before it. Besides, SM wasn't the only company who offered him to be a trainee under them, Fantagio Entertainment and Jellyfish did the same yet he denied. Since then, Jihyun is being so passionate about his training things, and he did very well.

I'm expecting that he will debut in NCT.  HAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING.

And, it wasn't my first time to look on the casting letter. 

Duh. 

I put the brewed jug of coffee beside the fried rice that I'd cooked on the table. The sound of the footsteps was heard from the stairs and I saw Jihyun was already prepared with black sweater along with grey sweatpants. I looked at that kid walking slowly to the kitchen and took a seat on the dining table. 

"Whoa, fried rice!" he was about to take the ladle but quickly I hit his hand with a wrinkle on my forehead. "Yah, idiot. Wash your hands first,"

"Aigoo. Are you trying to copy our aunt's fierceness? Just, stop it. It's kinda annoying like hell," he nagged and washed his hands on the sink. 

"If you do it wrong, why not? Cleanliness is the main thing that you need to make sure whenever you want to eat," I took a seat in front of him and poured the coffee in the cups. 

The kid already started to munch the fried rice hungrily and he asked with a full mouth, "Noona, where did you go yesterday? I'd been searching you nowhere, you know?"