Family maters

"Gai wear were you."

"I was.... I was peeing."

"Okay I didn't need to now that tmi smart ass."

"Mia I need to talk to you now!!!"

"What?"it was tsunada

"Mia you need to come with me now."

"Tsunada calm down just tell me."

"Mia.... there are two people in my office waiting for you I have to tell you on the way."

"Alright. Nightingale come on let's go."so they set off then Tsunada stopped .

"Mia I need to tell you before you get there.there are three people actually."

"Who are they and what do they want."

"Mia....... Carver.... and .. Bethany and....... Rin."Mia froze and her eyes widened.

"But there......there dead they where dead someone's playing a sick joke on me they have to be!!!!"

"Mia you know your moms.... "

"Ya I know I don't want to talk about it. Now let's go." Mia ran full speed to Tsunadas office.

"Nightingale can you scout ahead?"

"Arrrarr."he responded back.Mia trailed behind Nightingale then Nightingale stopped and peeked in Tsunada's office he didn't like what he saw and warned Mia to stop.

"Nightingale what is it ? What did you see?!"

"I saw blood all over the room that's not who you think!"He cried.

"That's all I need to know.Tsunada get help I'll hold them off."

"Alright." She nodded.Mia snuck in the office and saw them but wait she saw Carver and Bethany injured and bleeding out slowly.Mia sprung into action she pounced Rin but it was just a clone. She came up behind her and Mia was a clone.

"What were did she......"

"Fire blade!!!"

"Crap!!!"Mia just burned her cheek but that wasn't good enuf.

"Damit what the hell are you doing here!!!"

"Orochmaru will be pleased with you. You will make a prefect wife for him."

"What da fuck hell no and why do you keep fucking with my mined why o and by the way rule 3 about being a ninja don't under estimate your opponent." Mia had distracted the imposter with a clone the fire was just to distract them. When the real Mia was healing Carver and Bethany.

"Thank you little sister." Bethany said standing by Mia.

"Ya sister thanks I guess."Carver said doing the same.

"now why I fight this bitch tell me what your doing here?"

"Mother has chosen an ere to the thrown and that's you."

"You guys come here out of no ware.I saw you die and know your saying moms alive. I'm sorry but I can't believe your my brother and sister. I'm especially sorry to you Bethany. Tell mother the royal bastereds not coming back. I'll take care of this thing now go!!!"