anther side of hawk

"Where's my sister I need to Speak with her!" Carver said wrestling the nurse.

"Sir please lie down!"

"Hey nurse it's alright he's with me."

"Okay hawk."the nurse said rushing out the door.

"Sister you know i could of handle that."

"What ever caver your just being...." she was cut off.

"You know princesses can't talk like that."

"You know what fuck you I'm my own person I can do what ever the hell j want!!!"

"Maker we have a lot of work to do."

"Carver I'm not going to listen in till you tell me why the hell your here!!!"

"You may want to sit for a moment." Mia sat in a waiting chair and listened.

"Listen I'm telling the truth I just want to say that. You know Chloe are mother right?"

"Ya the one that abandoned me."

"She's not your real mother and me and Bethany are your half siblings. Before you say anything let me finish. Chole.....Chole wanted to use you as a weapon that's what happened to .....Neiko."

"What happened to my real mom and what about dad?!"

"Your mother...... just take this." Caver pulled a document out of his pocket and handed it to her it read.

'Dear Citizens,

Today we lost a....a hero, my love and mother of my daughter . This women saved us from those retched monsters. So thowe remember the sacrifice she made so we could live today and remember she fought till the end she new the cost but... stopped them,

From:King Alistair

Mia looked in shock she was fighting back tears when someone hugged her.

"Tsunada?"

"Nope ." It was Kakashi she new by his voice . She looked in his eye and smiled as he cupped her face and wiped the tears away.

"You always seem to make me smile you know that?"

"Yep I know." he said with a closed eyed smile.

"Anyway Chole has framed you. Your wanted in ferelden,antiva , free mashes and Kirkwall."

"That's such a nice feeling. Wait why are you telling me this?"

"Well Chole had taken over the thrown she's planing an attack on the village soon so I was thinking there's good news and bad news the bad news is we don't have enuf people on the inside."

"Caver have you herd of the champion of Kirkwall?"

"Yes why do you ask?"

"Well i have the people on the inside don't worry about that."

"Good news you get the thrown." mia got up and was going to get in Caver's face when Kakashi grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back.

"Caver you know I wont!!!"

"You have to stop acting like a child!!!"

"No it's my life and I don't follow orders like your little Bi...."

Kakashi coved her mouth before she could finish.

"Mia this isn't helping calm down." He whispered in her ear then removed his hand.

"Thanks Kakashi. But Caver it won't come to that I'm not leaving my home for some title."

"But...."

"And that's final!! Let's go guys." Mia said pulling Kakashi by his hand .