Chapter VI(6)

"Gathering has begun!" Shadestar yowled, to the gathered clans. "Firestar, we have heard that your deputy's sister would like to return back to Thunderclan?" Shadestar meowed. "Yes, that is correct." Firestar meowed. "Very well then, Tawnyspots you, your mate, and kits may go back to Thunderclan once the meeting is over." Shadestar meowed. "Now onto the news." Shadestar meowed. Mistystar, you may go first." Firestar meowed. Mistystar came up to her branch in the Four Trees. "Riverclan's prey has been plentiful and we have a new warrior, Rivertail." Mistystar meowed, stepping back to let Tallstar speak. "Windclan's prey has also been plentiful and I am sad to say that Ashstar has passed away and I have earned my nine lives and will now be known as Tallstar." the long-legged Black and white she-cat meowed, stepping back for Firestar to speak. Thunderclan gives you our best wishes to you and may Starclan guide you. I have good news and some bad news: My daughter has given birth to eight kits, Cinderheart and Rosetail have also gave birth to kits. However, Jayfeather could not be there to help Rosetail with deliver the kits so his apprentice, Hollyfern had to do it. Sadly, Jayfeather has passed away so Hollyfern is now Thunderclan's new medicine cat. I would also like to let everycat know that if you see Ashfur, don't let him into your territory. He had already tried to kill a kit on Shadowclan's territory" Firestar meowed before stepping back to let Shadestar speak. "Thank you for your warning Firestar, Shadowclan will keep a look out for Ashfur. For we are not murderers and we do not like blood of another clan's innocent kit to be shedded on our territory." Shadestar meowed. "Yes, thank you for the update Firestar. I will make sure that rouge doesn't set foot in our territory as well." Tallstar meowed. "Thanks for the warning, Firestar. Riverclan will also make sure that Ashfur doesn't set foot in our territory or yours." Mistystar meowed.
"Thunderclan also has two new warriors: Goldenheart and Honeyflower." Firestar meowed. "Meeting dismissed!" Shadestar yowled out, but just before Shee and the other clan leaders jumped from the branches to the ground a very familiar scent and a yowl to Firestar and Sandstorm. "Wait!" a tabby and white she-cat meowed, with other cats following up behind her. Firestar looked at the she-cat and immediately recognized her to be Leafstar. "Leafstar, what are you doing here and where's the rest of your clan?" Sandstorm meowed gently. " Skyclan has expirenced multiple floods for four nights and many went back to their twolegs while the rest of the clan decided to find you and Firestar" Leafstar explained. "Firestar maybe this is a sign from Starclan." Mistystar meowed gently. "Yes, cause look at the trees that we've been calling Four Trees rather than Five Trees." Tallstar agreed. "Very well then, you and your clan will come with me to camp and I will help you find some territory for you and your clan." Firestar meowed. Leafstar and her clan nodded as one and with that every clan went back to their respective clan.