Movie Day {1}

~Kirishima's POV~

Calm down, dude I thought, we're just going to the movies... It's totally fine and super relaxing! I couldn't stop freaking out though!! I was finally going out with Midoriya and we were about to go on our first date!! 

"Calm down, man! Geez!" I say, voicing my thoughts. I head out my door to meet up with him at our designated meet-up spot. Once I get there, I see him wave at me. I wave back.

"Hey! What took ya so long?" He asks teasingly. I laugh a little and just shrug. He smiles and we make our way to the theater together. A good chunk of the way through the walk, I feel my arm get tugged, so I stop. I turn in the direction of my boyfriend and see him pointing across the street, his face filled with glee. I look up and see that he's pointing at an ice cream truck. My gaze shifts back down to him, I smile and nod. A little detour wouldn't hurt, right? We trot across the street to the truck.

"Well, hello!" greeted the cashier with a smile, "What can I get you, today?" She asks. 

"Wow, so many choices..." Midoriya mumbled, tapping his chin, "I'll have the Neapolitan ice cream in a cone, please!" He says, smiling. 

"Okay... And you?" She asks. 

"Chocolate, please," I say, grabbing my wallet.

"Okay, that'll be 635 yen, please," She says as I hand her the money. We wait for a tick then she hands us our ice creams and bids us farewell. We continue our walk as we eat and try to talk at the same time. 

"Ugh, we probably should've asked for napkins," Midoriya says with a laugh. 

"Yeah, maybe, ya live and ya learn" I reply as I finish the rest of my cone. Midoriya finally finished his cone when we made it to the theater doors.

"Man, you are a slow eater," I say, and he turns to face me.

"I'm so not! We were walking and talking s-so that had an effect on my eating!" He squeaked. I laugh and ruffle his hair then dodge when he tries to swat my hand. We both laugh and walk inside. After picking a movie, I tell him to go find us some seats while I get popcorn and stuff. My phone chimes in my pocket and I check it. 

"Oh cool, he got secured our seats," I say, putting my phone away and grabbing the popcorn *along with some napkins, of course,*. I get into the room and spot him waving me over. I walk up a few steps and sit down next to him.

"About time you got here, but we're early so it doesn't matter that much," He teases, poking my shoulder. I blush at the contact and laugh off his comment. 

"Well, don't go calling me slow, alright?" I tease right back. We both laugh a little and start talking about random things.

"Eek, okay, shh, the movie's starting," He says in a hushed voice. I nod and shovel some popcorn in my mouth. I kind of snooze a bit through the commercials cuz who really wants to watch those? About halfway through the movie, I feel Midoriya's hand intertwine with mine. My pulse quickens. Thank this dark theater that he can't see my blush! 

I squeeze his hand and he squeezes my hand back. I felt him rest his head on my shoulder and my blush deepens. It feels like my heart is doing backflips! I'm so happy to be with this amazing person,  I thought with a sigh.

~Deku's POV~

After leaving the theater, I sigh as I squeezed Kirishima's hand.

"Wow, today was amazing! I'm glad we got to do this; I had a lot of fun." I say, smiling up at him. He smiles back.

"I'm glad you had fun! I did too!" He replies. We walk all the way back to my house; we were still holding hands. We didn't let go until we were in front of my front door. 

"Thanks for today, it was great, and I can't wait for our next date!" I say, smiling.  He nods and smiles as well. We stare longingly at each other for a few moments until I turn towards my door.

"Wait just a second." I hear him say behind me. I turn towards him in confusion.

"There's something I need to do before I leave..." He says. Before I could even think about what he meant, his lips crash onto mine. Oh, that's what he meant I thought as I felt his arms wrap around me. We stay in this ecstasy of a moment until the need for oxygen is too much. 

"Wow- I-I mean, uh, okay no, I definitely meant 'wow' heh," I say, looking away as my blush rapidly spreads across my face. He chuckles and oh boy is it incredibly sexy.

"I'm glad, just to let you know, there will be more of those in the future," He says, turning my face back towards his.  He lets me go and walks out onto the sidewalk.

"I'll see you when school rolls around, then? Heck, you can text me whenever and I'll come rushing over in a heartbeat." He says with a shrug. A light blush creeps across my face, I smile and wave him goodbye. I walk inside my house, kicked off my shoes, and dashed up to my room.  

"Izuku! Sweetie! Don't you want anything to eat!?" Mom asks from downstairs. Ah, I nearly forgot about dinner! I thought, lifting my head from my pillow.

"Yeah, sure!" I reply, getting up and making my way downstairs. I helped her set the table and as we sat down, she just stares at me.

"Uh, something up, Mom??" I ask, awkwardly shifting in my seat. She sighed, crossed her arms, and rolled her eyes. 

"You're not going to tell me how it went??" She asks, raising her eyebrows. A blush sweeps across my face as I cover it with my hands. 

"Heh, right...That..." I mumbled through my hands. I hear Mom giggle and let out a sigh. 

"I take it went well then," She says, smiling. Yeah, it really did I thought with a smile. 

With food in my belly and happiness in my heart, I head upstairs to rest until the morning.