Sleepover {2}

~Deku's POV~

I kept glancing at the clock hoping that time would fast forward just a tiny bit. Seriously, why did it move so slow when you're waiting for the right time. Hmm, I wonder what Kirishima's up to today? I thought as I scrolled through the news feed. I know! I should text him!

Deku: Hey! What are you up to?

Kirishima: Nothing much... How 'bout you?

Deku: Hmm, just planning a few things... -3-

Kirishima: ... What kind of things? ',:^

Deku: Just... Things...

Kirishima: Oh, come on! The one time you wanna be good at keeping secrets!

Deku: Hey! I can keep secrets if I want to!

Kirishima: ... Uh-huh... Sure xD

I felt my face heat up as I debated on whether I should continue to defend myself, but I just gave in.

Deku: Okay, whatever! You win!

Kirishima: Ha, I knew it! So, what are you planning?

Should I tell him???

Deku: Well... Do you wanna come over to my house? For a sleepover?

I closed my eyes and worried about what his response could be... Then my phone chimed.

Kirishima: Would I??? Of course, man! Lemme go tell my folks about it!

He... Said yes??? He said yes!!! Ha!!! Oh, I should let Mom know... I waddle out of my room and find her on the couch in the living room.

"Hey Mom, can Kirishima stay over tonight?"

"Oh, of course, sweetie! Oh! I should get dinner started!" She replied, scurrying off to the kitchen. Yay! Now, I have to see-

I get interrupted by my phone chiming.

Kirishima: Folks said yes!

Deku: Looks like we're on for tonight! Can't wait! ^v^

Kirishima: Yeah, I can't wait to see you <3

Deku: Kiri! Don't say things like that >o<

Kirishima: Aww, sorry, but you should get used to it ^3^

Deku: Ah! >o< Please spare me (; ~ ;)

Kirishima: Okay, since you asked nicely, I will! :) I gotta go pack some things! Ttyl <3

Wow! This is gonna be so cool! I can't believe this is happening... Now, all that's left is to wait.

~time skip~

"Izuku! Kirishima's here!" Mom shouted from downstairs. Yay! Gosh, my heart won't calm down! I rushed downstairs to the doorway to greet him.

"Hi, Kiri!" I say with a smile.

"Hey, Midoriya!" He replies, returning my smile.

"Well, make yourself at home! Mom's still getting dinner together, but it'll be ready soon! Come on, let's get your stuff up to my room!" We rush ourselves to my room to get Kirishima settled in.

"Wow, nice room, Midoriya." He says as we walk in.

"O-Oh, it's nothing much, really, I'd say it's average," I say, a blush tinting my face.

"It's got a bit more personality than mine does, that's for sure!" He replied, smiling at me. Goodness, heart calm down, please!

"W-Well, you're welcome to put your stuff wherever you wish."

"Alrighty," He replied, putting his bag at the foot of my bed.

"Izuku! Eijiro! Dinner's ready!" I hear Mom yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" I reply and we both shuffle ourselves back down. We wash our hands and sit down at the table.

"I'm so glad you could join us today, Eijiro! Izuku here couldn't shut up about planning a day like this! He's really been looking forward to it."

"Mom!"

"Oh, sweetie, no need to be embarrassed. You've been so excited to do this! It was quite adorable to watch," Oh gosh, just swallow me whole already, Earth...

"Well, I'm glad that he was so excited to spend time with me... That makes me incredibly happy," He looked at me and smiled as he said that last line, which causes a blush to envelop my face.

"Hmm, yes! It makes me happy as well to see him like this. So bright and energetic, it puts a mother's heart at ease really." Mom reached over and held my hand, smiling at me and I smiled back.

"Ah, t-thanks, Mom!" The rest of dinner went along smoothly as we talked school, home, plans for next week – you know, the usual.

"Oh, hey! Let me help!" Kirishima piped up as we started cleaning up the table.

"Oh, n-no, don't trouble yourself," Mom replied.

"But I want to help. I don't mind at all!" He smiled at her as he gathers up some dishes. Mom looked at me with a small smile.

"This one's a keeper," She whispered to me. My eyes widened as my blush returned. Mom just smiled as she walked to the kitchen. Together, we cleaned up the dining room and any pots and pans used to make dinner. Kirishima kept "accidentally" nudging my shoulder with his as we cleaned. It made me feel all giddy inside and my heart wouldn't calm down.

"Hey, you boys wanna watch a movie?" Mom asked as we finished cleaning. We both shout yes at the same time then burst into laughter over it. As we settled in for the movie, Kirishima made sure to sit really close and cuddle me. It was so warm and comforting, I could barely keep my eyes open.

~Kirishima's POV~

As the movie finished, I glanced at Midoriya. He was fast asleep! How cute. He must've fallen asleep not too long after the movie started. Mrs. Midoriya noticed too and gave me a small smile. She occupies herself with cleaning and putting the movie away. I carefully picked him up and took him to his room. I place him down on his bed but as I let go, he clutches my shirt. For a second, I thought he was still awake, but his sleepy mumble told me otherwise. If he's not gonna let me go, I'll have to sleep with him. A blush slowly crept across my face as I gently scoot him over to make room for myself.

"If you wanted to cuddle each other to sleep, you coulda just asked, Midoriya," I mumbled under my breath as I settled us under his covers. I wrapped my arm around him and felt myself breathe a sigh of comfort. It wasn't long before my eyelids felt extremely heavy.

~Inko's POV~

I should check on the boys. I thought as I put away the last of the dishes. I made sure to shut the living room down before shuffling to Izuku's room. I was about to knock but the door was cracked. Curiosity got the better of me as I pushed the door open. I nearly let out a gasp at the sight I saw, it was so adorable! I should leave them be. I thought as I turned the light off. I smiled to myself as I made my way to my room.