unknown // 2 - Grand Trio

amy pov

Me and Jacquie had been called to Studio A by Thalia. We both made our way from Shakes and Ladders up the studio where Thalia appeared to be waiting and Piper was further away, looking confused as ever.

Walking through the door and onto the dance floor, Thalia joined us. "Okay girls, Emily has decided she wants to try a trio with you three!" she said, looking at her clipboard. I'm excited obviously, but, Piper can't do much acro whereas me and Jacquie use acro as a base of dance... let's try to make this work though. We've become distant and it would be a shame to have to kick her off this dance.

Thalia had suggested we come up with some ideal choreography whilst she goes manage the B-Troupe rehearsal in Studio 1. That should give us time to create something great. She left and we decided to come together, brainstorming ideas.

"What about this?" asked Jacquie, doing an illusion, front aerial, back walkover combo.

"How about this?" I suggested, performing a front walkover straight into splits then a few back handsprings afterwards.

Piper just looked at us both worriedly. "I'VE ONLY JUST LEARNT AN AERIAL. I CAN'T DO ANY OF THOSE TRICKS?!" she shouted, seeming to start panicking again. We should be working on the choreo although we are being held up by Piper, complaining again.

Me and Jacquie turned to each other before looking back at Piper and both agreed to not do as much acrobatics for her sake. I mean, we are acro dancers! what would you expect?!

So we decided to do an extension, flowing into an aerial then a jump. It was missing power. Doing a front walkover after that combo instead of the jump would've been much more advanced. If only we could add it. This dance would be so much easier. The storyline is of three queens battling with some bits where they help each other.

The Next part was the battle. Jacquie did a back handspring followed by some turns. Piper was next. All she needed to do was throw out her best power moves for that short freestyle moment. "Piper, you're next?" I sighed, she just stared into space. This was a total disaster.
To our surprise, Noah and Summer happened to make a grand entrance into the Studio. They both had banana and strawberry shakes. Noah's had a green straw and Summer's had a yellow straw. They must've been spending some time together. At least they bonded over their dance and didn't have complicated things going on
. "Noah, Summer can you help us?" We begged. They put down their drinks and came over, questioning what we needed help with.

Me and Jacquie looked at Summer and asked her to do an acro freestyle. She did a front aerial, extension, illusion,front walkover. It's mad how quickly she came up.with that considering she isn't even an acrobatics based dancer and is more lyrical. That's why she got the duet with Noah in the first place. We've all had duets with him besides her and I guess now is her time.

Summer stood back beside Noah.

S: Can you do a backbend
P: I guess.
S: illusion?
P: No
S: front aerial?
P: NO
S: ah. No offence but shouldn't you hAve acro dancers in an acrobatics trio?
j & a: yeH.

Summer disappeared for a bit and returned with Richelle next to her. The petite blonde smiled, her hands on her hips and her hair sitting past her shoulders.

"Summer tells me you need a new member of the group. your next queen has arrived."

###

[ a/n: periodt. We love a good richelle moment.
- Sorry I didn't tell y'all about this story I'm writing beside BG, it's going to be short so I can have time to update them all. and yeah, have a good day/night guys! ]