Who am I?

You opened your eyes to see a brown haired man asleep in a chair next to you. He is holding your hand even though he is asleep.

"Sir Y/N is awake." You hear a voice say. You jolt up in fear as you look around the room. The man next to you jolted up as well.

"It's ok Y/N it's just JARVIS." The man said to you. You looked at his arm.

"Y-You're from h-hydra." You whispered as you try to scramble away from him.

"No Y/N it's ok. Look at me, I was captured by them as well. I'm not with them it's ok." He said as you calmed down a little.

"H-How do you know my n-name?" You stuttered.

"We used to know each other." He said quietly with sorrow. You looked down at your arm to see it had a needle with substance going into it.

"No!" You screamed as you ripped it out.

"You are with them!" You screamed as you tried to run out but another man came in and grabbed you.

"Let me go! I will kill all of you!" You screamed as you tried to fight him off. He injected something into you as your vision faded.

"Please. Please stop hurting me..." You cried as you fell unconscious. Tony carried your unconscious body over to the bed and cuffed your wrists to the bed.

(I cuffed myself! I will marry anyone who gets that)

"Thor is going to do his best to contact Loki." Stephen said as he entered the room. Bucky shook his head and left the room excusing himself.

"W-Who are y-you all?" You demanded from the bed.

"Damn that sedative wore off quickly." Tony mumbled as he looked at you.

"Answer my question." You grumbled as you death glared him. Steve walked up to you and stared at your face.

"I know you don't remember us. But before hydra took you we were you friends." He said as he looked at you with desperation.

"Who's Loki? I keep hearing his name in my head. It's the only thing I remember." You asked.

"You were in love with him." Stephen replied. You looked at all of their faces individually.

"Do you know their names?" You asked the voice in your head. They all looked at you weirdly.

"The blonde one is um Steven I think." She replied. You pointed to him.

"Steven?" You asked innocently.

"It's Steve. But it's good you remember some things." He said hopefully.

"I don't Shadow does." You say as you point to your head.

"Was she the woman that brought you here?" Stephen asked you.

"Yes. She came through a few days ago and helped me escape. Steppen?" You said curiously looking at him.

"Stephen." He corrected while laughing a little.

"They are a team of heroes. You were a part of the team." Shadow said as you nodded slowly.

"I was apart of your team?" You asked quietly. They all nodded to you as you looked down at your injured hands. A white glow omitted from your hands as you looked shocked but intrigued. Your hands began healing magically in front of your eyes. You concentrated hard and your wrists broke free from the cuffs. Everyone looked at you in shock.

"I'm not going to hurt anyone I promise." You whispered as you looked at them.

"Arcturus? That's where I'm from." You whispered as you continued to look at your hands.

"What?" Tony asked as everyone looked confused.

"I remember. I was on another planet. I was a princess. B-But my sister burnt in down and killed everyone, I was the only one who survived. And then I killed others, many others. That's how I ended up on A-Asgard. Imprisoned." You mumbled as you glared at the bed sheets. It was all coming back.

"Y/N are you ok?" Steve asked as he sat next to you. Tears ran down your face.

"A-And that's when I met L-Loki. He brought me to earth and he tried to take over. B-But I didn't want to. And t-that's when I met all of you. Everything was going w-well and then - then I-" You were cut off by tears streaming down your face. You felt like you couldn't breath. Steve hugged you tightly as you cried your heart out into his shoulder.

"I-I'm so s-sorry." You sobbed. Steve hugged you tighter and comforted you.

"It's not your fault." Steve whispered.

"Where's L-Loki?" You whispered as you and Steve separated.

"He went back to Asgard after you went. And he married into another kingdom." Tony replied sadly. You looked away and hid your face in your hands as you cried more.

"Y/N..."