🖤 Characters - The Girls 🖤

A/N
PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING THE STORY!!

So before the story starts I wanna just write a bit about the characters so you understand the characters more and also don't get confused. I won't be writing a lot of their back stories in the book so this is here to allow you to understand how they know each other and other things like ages and looks.

Also in the book most of the characters are called by their nicknames so this helps you understand those and not get confused later on so please read this through!

I'll be doing 2 different character info posts, one for each group.

N. 🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

LAYLA

Nickname - Lay

Age - 20

Looks - Hazel eyes, Light brown wavy hair, Short height, Curvy body, tanned skin tone.

Layla is the responsible one out of the group. She makes sure that everyone is okay and everything is going fine. She loves vintage or shabby chic things. She is also an artist and loves drawing the most. She also loves taking photos, either of her friends or nature, such she later likes to draw.

Layla works in a cute little vintage cafe.

ISABELLA

Nickname - Bella
Age - 20
Looks - Blue eyes, Blonde hair, Short height, normal body, Pale skin tone.

Isabella is the crazy one of the group. She's always so hype and loves to party whenever she can get the chance. 
She loves talking selfies and is always trying to get her friends to take them with her. She also models for Layla a lot.
Isabella also works in the cute little vintage cafe with Layla.

MIA

MIA

Nickname - Red
Age - 21
Looks - Brown eyes, Red hair, Petite body, Normal height, Pale skin tone.

Mia is the quite one of the group. She always there but only voices her opinion if need be. She's very sweet and kind to everyone she's around no matter who they are. 
She loves vintage or shabby chic things and loves reading with a passion.
Mia studies English in Uni but also has a part time job at the same cafe as Layla and Isabella.

AMELIANickname - Lia Age - 20 Looks - Green eyes, Black hair, Normal height, Normal body, Tanned skin tone

AMELIA
Nickname - Lia
Age - 20
Looks - Green eyes, Black hair, Normal height, Normal body, Tanned skin tone.

Amelia is the 'scary' one in the group. She's mostly quiet and keeps to herself but will add her opinions into conversations.
You never wanna make her annoyed or angry because let's just say you don't wanna be near her if she is.
It's funny actually because Amelia loves and is great with babies and children.
Amelia is studying Early Childhood Studies in Uni and occasionally babysits.

Layla and Isabella have been best friends since primary school. Then in college the both be-friended Mia and Amelia and they have been best friends since. 
They all had a dream of moving into a house together, so when Mia and Amelia got accepting into the same Uni they all decided to move together and get a house.