🖤 Chapter 1 🖤

Layla's POV

"LAAAAAAAYLAAAAA!!" someone screams and I end up messing up the sketch I was drawing.

"Urgh! Are you serious!" I groan in annoyance. I spent so much time on this sketch and I liked it, I think to myself.

"LAAAYYY!! LAAAAYLAAAA!! LAAAAAY!!" the same person scream as I can hear heavy footsteps running to my door.

I turn around on my chair to face the door and watch my so called best friend dive through the door and end up tripping on the rug and then just laying on the floor in a heap, staring at the ceiling in question of what just happened.

"Serves you right Bella, you made me mess my drawing up and I spent hours on it," I laugh at Bella's wide eyes.

"Oww!! Laaay! Shop laughing at me, that actually hurt!" Bella groans in pain.

"Well you should act like a normal human then and then you won't get hurt," Amelia says walking into my room with Mia trailing behind her and jumping into my bed.

"You guys are so meean to meee," Bella moans as she gets herself off the floor and limps over to me, jumping onto my lap.

"So what's up Bella? Why were you running here to me like such a maniac?" I question her.

"Oh yh. So basically one of the girl's in Red's class invited her to a party at her house and told her to bring friends, soooo we are all gonna paaarty tooonight!!!" Bella sings whilst doing some weird dance in my lap.

I roll my eyes at her, " God only you would come flying into a room to tell us we're going to a party. Plus I can't go I have work tomorrow and so do you."

"Nooo pleeeease Lay! Come on we all need some time to let loose. We've both been so busy with work at the cafe and Red and Lia have been so busy with Uni, we need this. And we start late tomorrow so it will be fine," She argues.

"Actually I think she's right Lay, we deffo need this. I need my mind to be somewhere else than doing Uni work and so does Red," Lia says agreeing with Bella, whilst Red nods her head in agreement.

All 3 girls look at me with hopeful eyes. "Fine okay, Lets paaaarty!!" I mimic Bella and the girls cheer.

"YAAAAAS!!! Omg okay we need to start looking for outfits! COME ON!!" Bella sings whilst pulling my up and dragging me to her room.

"What time does it start," I ask.

"8 o'clock," Red chimes in.

"Bella we've got 5 hours. What's the hurry?" I ask.

"Come on Lay, there's gonna be cute Uni boy's there! Need to make sure we all look our best. I need some action right now if you get what I mean," she nudges me whilst giggling.

I shake my head and laugh, "God help the boy who gets stuck with you for the rest of his life."

Red and Lia both laugh as well as Bella looks offended.

I wrap my arms around Bella as say, "Okay Bells, make us all look sexy af for the boys."

She lets out a little yelp and pulls me into her closet with a crazed look in her eyes.

Oh God help us all....

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

A/N

So there's the first chapter. I know it's short, but hopefully the next chapter will be longer.

Please excuse any mistakes or if there are any please kindly point them out.

I should hopefully be posting every Wednesday and Sunday.

I also have made an Twitter account nim_nim1 and on there I will be adding updated on when I'm going to post another chapter, or anything else related to the story.

And please vote and comment so I know you are enjoying the book.

N.🖤