Trace of space

First of all I thank all my friends and readers for their support and appreciation it means alot to me and you become my motivation to write more and more. This time I have tried to put all your suggestions  and believe me they were really helpful.
Lets start with Mathura first, for those who don’t know what happened in mathura, which country are you living in guys?
LEADER Ramvriksha Yadav with his 3000 supportors had illegally posses more than 300 acres of land in mathura despite of all the notices issued to them.
The so called ASHRAM of Ramvriksha Yadav also contained a big amount of arms and ammunition. When police force came and with police force I mean SP & SHO of police, the supportors attacked them and SUPRITENDENT OF POLICE and STATE HOUSE OFFICER were brutally murdered by the mob and later all of them burned whatever was ever build there on the ground!! Now what should we call this Intolerance? This is one of the many cases of illegal land possessioning in India.
So lets go to Mumbai, the only open green space in Mumbai we find in the 500 grams of coriander in the fridge okay lets be real only open green space a mumbaikar knows Is Delhi. According to maharashtra government every mumbaikar must have space equal to a average sized 1 BHK apartment but according to statistics the space they have us less than that of a PCO, know you can imagine the number of people sleeping on the footpath everyday and Salman this is for you please take care!!
This is not enough MAHALAKSHMI RACE COURSE situated in Mumbai was started as a public recreational ground but Google it’s pictures you won’t believe me. In fact if u don’t look like dilep tahir or kabir bedi your entry is almost impossible! And their own website says and I quote “from the very beginning we are a exclusive club where socialites often visit” and the most interesting line of the website “we are a very socially responsible club so we have maintained a jogging track for the public. First, all of the land is for public and second, we all know you love money RICH SOCIALITES! This is not it guys. In 2014 the lease was extended to 50 years when there were 11 years left for the expiry of earlier lease MAHALAKSHMI RACE COURSE. After a lot of opposition the lease extention deal did not happen, now the land is disputed against MNS and shiv sena. MNS wants a race course there but shiv sena wants to make a community centre there and everybody knows if u go shiv sena who wins, let me give you a hint If there a stone thrown to break your car windshield or you have ink on your face you loose also MNS were shocked to what shiv sena said, there were like you want to build something!!!
Lets come Delhi, there are many open green spaces in Delhi but how can our SOCIALITES live without illegal possessioning. Delhi golf club, situated in the very heart of Delhi this 250 acres of land is accessible to only 3000 members and they are the most powerful people of Delhi in fact If a common man wants the membership of DGC the waiting time is 40 years!
This 250 acres of land was gifted to the owner of DGC Dharam virat by JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU! You know guys sometimes I think Mr.Nehru was in a habit of giving bad gifts, indra gandhi, partition, golf club etc. According to a RTI enquiry the cost of the land is 47000 crore rupees and the rent is 3000 crore rupees but the DGC pays 20 lakh rupees as rent and this us per annum!!
20 lakh rupees for 250 acres of land I am speechless. Also DGC uses water equal to that supplied to that of 10000 houses and that too for sport which was just invented while walking and you can play even in coma. So next time if there is no water in your tap you now know where it is!
Lets head banglore! This city is famous for its lakes and ponds. Banglore in 1999 had 111 healthy lakes and ponds but in 2015 the number has decreased to 30 and this stat was given by a science organisation but the government says there are still 73 healthy lakes, now you only decide who to believe the one with science in its name or the one with government. First debries are thrown in these lakes to destroy them and then permanent structures are allowed to build on them, this gives the local politicians both votes and a regular supply of money. In fact the office of Lake preservation is built on a lake bed,” they are on the top of the situation literally”. This is not the end few lakes in banglore are catching fire!!! Its High time people what more you expect a lake to grab your attention!!!
Finally if Common people want a land they have a simple method “just build a religious structure there” and once a religious structure comes up in our country it doesn’t comes down nevermind…
Lets wake up guys its high time now land meant for us is actually meant for us it is not just is government paper.. Lets rise as CITIZEN OF REPUBLIC OF INDIA!!!