MENtality

How convenient is it to accuse and convict someone for change, awareness, revolt, empowerment and stand against what's wrong, it's undoubtedly difficult but hollywood changed this statement completely when Harvey winston owner of of the "WINSTON COMPANY" was accused and convicted by a series of events and hashtags called "Me Too". This movement spread across the globe like a wildfire burning down the assaulters and then feminism errupted on the worlds social web. It seemed like women empowerment was rising and the end of patriarchy and misogyny was here but something else happened.
Women misunderstood the word empowerment to as ascendancy, series of false accusations using the me too trend started to storm the social conglomeration, blazing down every day and completely shaking the industries. As the false accusations were later proved men who faced them lived the kafka of a life, from public humiliation to soical boycott they faced the hell, the real one. Tv actor Karan oberoi was one such case, he was thrown out of his rented apartment, lost his role in the show he was working on, was jailed for more than 7 months and lived in monstrous conditions there. A female basketball player found guilty for faking sexual harrasment and even rape for money. This is just an example the list is long and even more disheartening.
Feminism as an initiative for empowerment of women was extraordinary but the meaning of feminism has completely pivoted, self victimisation and misandry is the only pillar of salt this pseudo feminism stands upon. The one who really needs it has no access to its benefits, real victims get sympathy but the pseudo feminist do nothing for them but rant about a diminishing patriarchal society moreover making their own female patriarchy.
In the end i would just say
ITS NOT THE MEN WHO ARE THE LIABILITIES OR THE REAL PROBLEM IN THE SOCIETY ITS THE MENTALITY. If there equality its for everyone.