Chapter-4 enemy

This is still Valentina's POV and all.. AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!...thank you and please fill up the one last chapter thank you

____to the story____

•••dream land•••

I was in a wedding gown and a man I front of me and leaning up to kiss me but it was not BEN cause I know him..he is the guy from my nightmare who raped me and that I blacked out from a blade in the guys stomach and mine

••• end of dream•••

I woke up and looked at my right to see Sally still sleeping peacefully "what happens to me and my sisters?" I thought for a moment and walked up and grabbed some clothes I found from the desk that says it was for me so I walked and went to the bathroom and took of my clothes then locked it and then took a shower "impale me if you dare, I touch your hand and say I love you till thee end and I will die or fall of a cliff and say that out loud and die" I sang and stopped and turned of the shower and dress up, brush my teeth, then went out. "finally" I said and looked at my clothes to see I wore black shorts that reaches mid-thigh, white shirt and knee high boots "wow" I mumbled and went to get my black jean jacket and wore it then left to see my sisters outside wearing shorts and a shirt and boots "lol you guys look like twins" I said putting my mask and the went downstairs to eat "oh! so that's the new proxies" a red headed girl said "oh! sorry for my manners my name is Melody and that's Olive and Rose" Melody said "And Olive is actually E.J girlfriend and then Rose is BEN's girlfriend and me...of course I am Jeff girlfriend" Melody added.

And that broke my heart "ok" me and my sisters said and went out "YOU PUSSY ARE NEVER GOING TO BE HERE RIGHT GIRLS!" Melody screamed as her 'friends' nodded "ok!" I shouted from a distance as I was going to leave a demon appeared in front of me and it has seven mouths "holy shit!" jazz screamed and that I thought it will not hurt her but it did "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM GER!!!" Cat screamed as I grabbed my gem and crushed it to see I got a 6'5 ft tall sword " YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!" I screamed as I slashed one of his horns out "GOODLUCK GETTING OUT OF THIS" Cat shouted at him and slashed 4 fingers off "LET PAIN GO IN YOU FIRST!!" Jazz shouted and then teleported him back were he came from and I blacked out.

( Sorry for a short chapter and please follow me who ever did not and thank you for what you had done for me....PEACHES OUT!!!)