Chapter-6

Valentina's POV

I woke up in the forest with my sisters beside me "wake up!" I screamed at there faces as I looked at them "I think we should really do back" Jazz said as we stood up and dusting are clothes to look presentable "SLENDY IF YOU CAN HERE ME PLAESE BRING US BACK!!" Cat screamed "yes child" Boomed a voice we all now to be Slenderman that his voice will send shivers down your spine "let's go no-" Cat got cut off by landing in her butt in the grass near the mansion "wow" I said as I helped Cat up "let's go" Jazz said as we headed towards the mansion.

KNOCK KNOCK

I knocked as Sally opened the door and hugged me and my sisters in a very long time "What's wrong?" I said "It's...because *sobs* I missed you guys" Sally said and let go to wipe the last tear away "we missed you too." I said as I placed Sally on my back "PIGGIE BACK RIDE!" Sally squealed in joy as I walked around until the couch "it's nice to see you jazz" E.J said to jazz "It's nice to see you too" she said as they hugged kiss jazz kiss! I said in my head "I...love you jazz "Jack said as he lifted his mask to see his lips and lifted her mask to see her lips and kissed her passionately "aawww...Sally cover your eyes!" I said and covered her eyes with my hands "YOU SLUT!!" Rose said as she slapped me but I did not scream I kicked her in the boobs and then her private part "whoops! how careless of me! I thought you were a guy" I said dramaticly "it hurts!" Rose shouted and cursed at me "aww" jazz said as she looked at Jeff and Cat kissing "so cute" jazz added as Melody slapped..MY SISTER CAT!!! "WHY THE FUCK WILL YOU SLAP HER BICTH!!!" I shouted as my eyes turned red to mean the first temper "W..what did you call me!" Melody said "SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I CALL DEATH!!" I shouted at her "you can not call death that's not true at all" Melody said "well I am not a creepypasta I am part of the void" I said as jazz and cat nodded "what!" slendy shouted "you are the most powerful sisters I have seen that means you are stronger than me" slendy said as my eyes turned back to normal but changed to black meaning the second temper "if you touch or slap my sister i will bring you to Little miss go little" I said as she laughed "who the hell is that" Melody said between the laughs "she is the one-man-hide-n-seek doll maker or spirited doll who keeps the most dangerous spirits" Cat said "And also controls the doll when the game starts" jazz added "oh no what have I done" Melody mumbled "HAHAH! you called me " little Mis go little said as she walked beside me "I did little" I said to see her wearing a princess outfit with blood "the doll needs to speak" Jazz said looking at Olive " I think we have to go back to bloody marry right Valentina? Cat?Jazz?" Little said as we nodded "wait I can feel another void member" I said and looked at Sally as I removed hair from her neck to see the sign "how long is this mark here?" I said "my whole life" Sally said "well...We found my lost sister" I said as she gasped and hugged me "slendy is it ok of I bring her to bloody Marry's castle and then...like live there with her cause you know me and my sisters boss is bloody marry and she is part too?" I said as I looked at slendy "unless you will visit " he said as I nodded and teleported to my home and I mean home my real home in the void "welcome back!" Bloody marry said "now we are five members cause of me!" Sally said "she is our list sister" Cat said and walked inside "yup" Sally said popping the P "ok now if you don't mind Zalgo and Slendermans proxies will come tomorrow" Bloody marry added as we nodded and went inside "Here's home!" Jazz said as we saw the castle then went inside "I need to sleep and Sally you sleeping the room next to mine" I said as I brought her upstairs "here" I said as I went to my room and then heard Sally went to the room beside me "3...2...1.." I said then heard a high pitched squeal in the Luther room "SO MANY TOYS TO PLAY!!" Sally screamed as I heard her digging in her closet "kids" I mumbled then I stripped all my clothes off leaving my pantie and bra "ugh!" I mentally slap myself the went to my king sized bed then sleep for the whole day.

Time skip

I woke up in 4:20 in the morning "shit" I said then get in my closet black short shorts, white shirt and black converse "I am still going to wear my mask" I said and removed it to take a shower.

Time skip after shower

I went out wearing the clothes I picked then get my mask and wore it "ready" I heard jazz say as I went outside to see some creepypastas and some demons of Zalgo "ugh..sally" I mumbled and knocked at her room to see she is ready "ready sally" u said "yup" she said and went out wearing same clothes but with a crown in her head "pretty" she said I nodded then went downstairs to see Melody and her friends " wow" I said as jazz and cat were beside me then went downstairs to get some food "soo sexxy" I heard all the demons of Zalgo say looking at me and my sisters "do you want me to get your eyes out then shove it in your mouth" Jazz said "what she said" me and cat said "*gulp*" all then demons of Zalgo gulped "wimp" cat chuckled at my comment cause I thought demons are brave and all but there so scared to have there eyes gone "Hey!" I heard a familiar voice said.

Me: Cliffhanger whoop whoop I love this part!

Little Mis go little: let's make voodoo dolls of Melody and her friends to see the suffer *Laughs evilly*

Me: little...LETS DO THIS!!*laughs evilly* muhahahhah

Melody and her friends: Oh shit *gulps*