Chapter-4 The End

Valentina's P.O.V

I woke up and sat at the edge of the bed "Why?..Mama I love you" I said as I felt water in my cheek slid "am I crying?" I said and saw my reflection "What the!" I said out loud Cause I looked like my character in skyrim "Nocturnal" I said but I looked more younger than an 20 year old lady "Sis!" I walked to the bed to see they looked like me but different, Jazz looked like a bat but wings and teeth and Cat looked like a cat but tail, ears and claws "wake up" I said as they jolted up and looked at me then themselves "wow" I said and looked at my body to see i am wearing black Short shorts, Gray Sleeve shirt and black combat boots "we are like triplets" Cat said and looked at herself to see that she is wearing red short shorts, white Shirt and Red boots. "wow" Cat said and looked at jazz to see her wearing Blue short shorts, Dark blue shirt and Black boots "ok so what are we gon-" jazz got cut off by all the creepypasta's coming in "What happened!" Ms.P said as I shakes my head for a no "why do you look like a game?" BEN said as I screamed and saw my sisters floating and I found myself floating too "HELP ME!!" Cat , Jazz and I screamed "Haha you will be my daughter's soon" a Devil with seven mouths said "ZALGO!! GET AWAY FROM THEM!!!!" Slendy said as I blacked out.

( guys please follow me and vote AND comment thank you

Sister: Found out that you have a crush on Ben Valentina!

Me: guys my real name is Valentina so...GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM!!

Sister: Fine!

Mom: watch your language miss!!

Me: fine...So guys By and fill this up please so you will see what you will be and that's supposed to be a girl ok and sorry for short chapter

Name:

Age: 17/18

Gender: female

Powers: the same as the first chapter

Hight: 5/5 or 5/6

Hair color:

Hair length: Long or short

Skin color:

Most favorite CP:

Eye color:

Lip color:

Extra: